1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Question for those who take green tea

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by luvmygirlnbean, Feb 10, 2011.

1. luvmygirlnbean

luvmygirlnbean Silver IL'ite

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. I am here to lose 30 pounds from my second pregnancy. I have been diagnosed with Hashimitos(thyroid issue) and It's quite difficult to keep myself motivated with kids around. I get inspired whenever I visit this board .All of you rock!

I am trying green tea to regulate metabolism and help in weight loss. I found Lipton decaffenated green tea bags in the store and actually tried one yesterday. It is not that bad as I imagined actually it tasted more like hot water with bittery taste..lol.I am trying to eat wise and started with work out too.

I have few questions for those who consume green tea.
    1) I was wondering if you can share what brand you use and does your brand say that it is decaffenated one?
    2)what is the best time to take the tea
    3) how many cups do you take in a day
    4) how long have you been taking green tea and when did you start noticing weight loss(ofcourse combined with good diet and exercise)

Thanks in advance and hope you have a blessed day!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011

2. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am also drinking lipton green tea. I am not a regular drinker of green tea. I found it was healthy and trying it. twice a day is good. It's healthier than black tea. It also feels good. good luck!!

3. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

I have been taking green tea for quite some months now. I do feel I am more active than before.

I take Tetley Green tea -with lemongrass and ginger.

The taste of ginger feels good for the throat. I take one tea bag every day

4. aameena82

aameena82 Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    i am also taking lipton green tea but with honey and it taste great. u people also should try with honey instead of sugar.

5. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Hi,
    I had green tea for a month. I used to take it in empty stomach early in the morning. my persiods got delayed that particular month by 5 - 6 days which was unusual for me and only when i stopped taking it, I got my periods.
    Any one had similar problems?
    Is it advisable to take green tea during TTC or during pregnancy? any harm? what is the right time to consume it?

6. Harsinismom

Harsinismom Junior IL'ite

7. Harsinismom

Harsinismom Junior IL'ite