1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Query As A Human

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by sindmani, Aug 4, 2017.

1. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

I feel any person born in this earth or for that instance any living being needs to be accepted with minimum acknowledgement. But the world runs differently. So we should gain acknowledgement ourselves. Else we will end up worried. So is something wrong with a person when everyone ridicules him or her for silly reasons like buttery finger or not in salary of lakhs or being not in FORIEGN nation etc. Maybe I am thinking too much:smash2:

Sandycandy likes this.

2. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Sindmani, you are adorable !! And very right in saying that one should not seek acknowledgment from others. If you are confident about yourself, doesn't matter what other people think or say.
    P.s I have buttery fingers too :banana:

deepthyanoop, Naari and sindmani like this.
  3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

I will appreciate all the valuable responses. Because when issues crop up in my life or my buddies I usually say that we are responsible or at least let's see how to respond n grow from problems or ridicules. Let it go(I know it is hard) but that is how I will be in peace. But someone told me I am wrong because now because of my this let go attitude people are taking me for a ride( that was true but now I am trying to be assertive ) but still this person (elder to me a lot n my great well wisher in my family) thinks I am a fool and calls me mad(in phone). But I strongly feel I am responsible for how people behave to me and I need to grow assertive and understand my stand , what is important for me etc. I am doing it. But some putting down relatives (just 2 people as many of my side and husband side relatives r good). are calling my that WELL WISHER and asking some unwanted questions and they call me too to talk or ask some putting down questions for which (don't u have good home only studio flat etc) I answer patiently " its ok sissy we will shift soon once my husband changes to long term project". But inside I will be having a heart ache. Now this well wisher calls to say don't attend those(those 2 peoples) .So I don't want to run away. I can only reduce talking to those sisters. Which I am doing now. I feel I am alright.I feel little confused above as my well wisher is angry on me.

4. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Dear Sindmani,

You are soo cute and adorable in your thoughts ... If there were more and more people like you, this world will surely be a better place to live in. But unfortunately as you rightly said this world runs differently.And we have to be assertive and sometimes rude to deal with some people.

According to me,If someone ridicules you constantly and is making a habit of it,they deserve your rudest treatment. If you are not up for it, just ignore, ignore and ignore them. I mean just behave like they don't exist in your world. If they were truly your well wishers, they won't laugh or ridicule at your shortcomings. True well wishers will only try to up our confidence level and may be pointing to the areas that we can improve . They wont try to put you down.

Focus only on yourself and husband. Talk to your parents or siblings regularly. Gain all the positive energy. Know your strength,be confident and happy.Take care.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    sindmani likes this.
  5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

I Iam still learning things and becoming assertive. Hope I become aassertive person soon .

Sandycandy likes this.
  6. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

@sindmani, I think you are an awesome person. Your posts are always kind, thoughtful and wise. Please don't ever change. :beer-toast1:

sindmani and Sandycandy like this.
  7. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Hope I become more sensible ,helpful and kind as u say @Amica .Thanks .

Amica and Sandycandy like this.