Queries, questions about various schools

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by sowjvin, Dec 19, 2006.

Best CBSE School in Chennai

1. Padma seshadri

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. DAV, Gopalapuram

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. NPS, Gopalapuram

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kirthikamathi

kirthikamathi New IL'ite

Re: gatway school chennai

just tell me the fees in gateway. Kirthikamathi

2. kirthikamathi

kirthikamathi New IL'ite

Re: gateway school chennai

thanks mam, i want to shift near to kelabakkam. so if i know about fees in gateway i will try in that school.

3. rvcccil

rvcccil New IL'ite

D a v public school anna nagar

Hi,
    Can i have Dav school phone no. i need to join my son in that school he is already studying in DAV hyderbad

4. aswinig1980

aswinig1980 New IL'ite

vani vidyalaya

hi
    iam aswini,my daughter is now studying in Avm matric school...and iam looking admission for u.k.g in vani vidyalaya...in west kk nagar...how is the school...will she get admn for u.k.g...

pls help...

tks
    aswini

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: D a v public school anna nagar

DAV boys school phone number is 2624 2340 / 2624 381

6. aswinig1980

aswinig1980 New IL'ite

Re: vani vidyalaya

please help me out...

7. vidhyagiri

vidhyagiri New IL'ite

Re: Britto School,Velachery

Shanthi,
    Please let me know more about St Britto's academy. I am in USA and thinking of moving back. How difficult is admission process?
    Do they have pre-kg there ? If you can pm me your phone number(if that is okay with you) I wish to speak with you about the school..

Thanks in advance
    Vidhya

8. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Re: Britto School,Velachery

Hi Vidhya, you would have to complete 50 posts to be able to PM.. also PM is a paid feature now so you will have to opt for it.

9. newearth

newearth New IL'ite

Hi,
    Gateway school was good two years back...now it's just all about unreasonably high fee and irresponsible admin which will give no good answers for all queries. So, many problems with Admin that even transport is getting bad everyday. As of now teachers are good but with an admin who don't give proper response for the fee that we pay i doubt if it's really worth? The school's infratstructure is also not upto the mark. My child is studying there now but, planning to put in another school next year.

10. bharathi1980

bharathi1980 New IL'ite

Maharishi Vidya Mandir - Polachery
    Awful experience here, my daughter studied here from III till VII std and I feel I have wasted 4 years of my daughter's education. Out of 60 teachers a handful of them only know the subject, all others either dunno anything or dont have the passion to teach. Maths was the worst - the first sum which is very simple is worked out by her and all remaining problems are given as Hw since she doesnt know to solve them. Much worser is any school principal takes feedback / complaints from parents and solves it constructively. This school Principal Mrs Uma neither solves the problems nor wants to listen to parents, she hides from parents who meet her to give feedback. She in fact calls the teacher and tells which student / parent complained and allows the student to get bashed by the teacher in cleass. She lacks administrative skills and the Polachery branch is NO WHERE near the chetpet school, its a shame for MVM brand. The school may be ok for local children from villages who are getting educated as the 1st generation in their families.