Queries on Full time Fresh/Transfer Maids/Agencies!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Singapore' started by AbhiSing, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Topaz

Topaz Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I'm moving to singapore this month end and would appreciate it if anyone has a transfer maid available to start next month (aug). We are a vegetarian familly of four and need a helper to assist me in daily chores.

Thank you for your help,
    Rupa

2. mahesgopal

mahesgopal New IL'ite

I have a maid readily available to start in August. Pls PM for details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
  3. FabMom

FabMom New IL'ite

Hi Mahesh Gopal, i am a new member on IL and thus unable to PM you as i do not have the required 10 posts! I am looking for a transfer maid primarily responsible for infant case and household chores. Please reply to me or PM me. Thanks.

4. Topaz

Topaz Silver IL'ite

I found a transfer maid, now I want to file the transfer papers, any idea where to begin? I'm not sure I want to use an agent......if possible. Thanks

5. mahesgopal

mahesgopal New IL'ite

Transfer can be done only with the help of an agent as the current employer needs to agree and there other formalities. Agency fee for transfer is only $500.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
  6. AustinMom1

AustinMom1 New IL'ite

Hey Mayura.. I realize this is an old post but do you have any leads .. I am also looking for a cook/ nanny in Austin

7. mom2boys

mom2boys New IL'ite

Hi,

Iam looking for punjabi maid starting Feb 2013.If anyone is willing to transfer, pls reply. Thanks

8. Bhuvan2b

Bhuvan2b Junior IL'ite

I heard transfer of maids from India costed totally around 700 $ for one of my frnd. .. how much do we need to pay as salary.. is there any standard for it..

9. seanrajesh

seanrajesh New IL'ite

Hi, I am looking for a transfer maid to start in Aug. please message me if anyone has a maid details.

10. rambutan

rambutan New IL'ite

Lots of agencies dont really bother to help you when you have a problem, be prepared to fork out at least $3000 plus to get a maid in Singapore.Dont bother getting a punjabi maid if possible,, get an Indonesian and you will be happy. Go to a smaller agency where the service quality will be better than the big players in the market. I would personally recommend Raffles Employment Services,, they are good in helping clients relocate to Singapore ,matching the proper maid, and if you have a maid from India that you want to bring over, the owner herself will assist you. I dont have their number but you can google their website, its owned by an Indian herself.