Queries about Part Time maids/Cooks/Baby Sitters....Ask Here!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Singapore' started by monikachawla, Jun 22, 2008.

1. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Re: Looking for a part time Maid

Hi Thamarai

Exchanging phone numbers is against forum etiquette.

If you are looking for local part time maids, you google to get the contact numbers. A lot now. The agent brings in a maid and bring her back, licensed by MOM hence legal. They generally charge 12/hr but a minimum of 4 hrs you need to engage them. You may have to pay an initial deposit of 50$ which will be offset later as you use their service.

You also look in the classifieds section of Straits Times to look for agencies supplying part time maids.

Hope the above helps.All the best.

2. thamaraisk

thamaraisk New IL'ite

I did google a bit,Abhi. But dont know how valid thoseservices could be and didnt knowof their charges.Well,in this case,i am only left with this choice.

I ll try to get a maid from googling!!

thanks abhi:coffee

3. pabitra12

pabitra12 New IL'ite

Part Time Indian Maid Needed

Hi All,

we are Indian couple staying in sengkang & need a part time Indian Maid who can cook for 3 to 4 times a week. Please help me if anybody have any information.

Pabi

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
  4. swanseven

swanseven New IL'ite

Re: can anyone guide

hi, I'm also looking for a part time maid, 2-4 hours a week at Queens area, is your maid still free for additional work? kind regards,

5. swanseven

swanseven New IL'ite

hi AbhiSing,
    Could you give me the number to this part time agency you mentioned? (Still new to IL, can't figure out how to do a direct message!) Understand there are rules against posting numbers on public forums..so how?? Thanks!

6. sonu11

sonu11 New IL'ite

Hello all

I have recently moved to Singapore from India a week back. We would be staying at Melville Park . We are a working couple so need a part time maid who come 7- 8 am in the morning and/or 8:30 -9:30 pm in the evening on a daily basis.

7. vmssudha

vmssudha New IL'ite

Hi ,

In Singapore , Part time maids usaully want to come one visit min 3 to 4 hrs weekly basis. Very difficult to get a maid for 1 hr daily.

8. sripriyasathya

sripriyasathya New IL'ite

Hi
    i moved to singapore one week ago, even i need a part time maid i would love to get no of this agency, how can i get it, Thanks

9. SubathraG

SubathraG New IL'ite

Hi..I am looking for a part time maid for baby sitting as well as housekeeping for 3 hours/day 4 days a week.I live in Bishan. Please do let me know if you guys know of anyone that might be interested. Thanks

10. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Subathra,

Try googleing for government registered maid agency.. they are safer, but i am not sure they offer part-time maid services. usually it is full-time live-in maids. But you can call and ask if they offer part-time maid services.