Queries about healthcare: Gynae, Pead, Dentists and GP!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Singapore' started by nirmiti27, Jul 2, 2007.

1. laxmi.kumar

laxmi.kumar New IL'ite

Re: 21 week pregnant can i change doctor at this stage

hai mbhadoria,

Sorry for delated replybonk

Yes u can change, I forgot the doctor name HER name is kalpana or Kancha consulting in KK A clinic she is very good my co-sister had high BB at the time of delivery she consult her properly,I check with my co-sis and info u later,in the mean time u check with KK over phone about the Insian doctor who now condulting in A and B clinic I come back with ur needed ifo:thumbsup

2. laxmi.kumar

laxmi.kumar New IL'ite

Re: hair loss

hai Abising,

Thanx for sharing ur view, not only Citizen ,PR also getting the subsidiary my co-sis received that subsidiary They are just PR and one thing I am not Marketing KK for all, I am came to Singapore with in 20days after my marriage,after I got pregnant that time I faced difficulties in choosing Doctors and I feel miss all my relatives and friends, like that I saw people here facing difficulties so I want to give some suggestion and useful tips from my own Experience

In kk also they given packages for delivery and u will pay that by installment every month later

The follow up is consistent by the same doctor in A,B,C clinic

Y I detaily eXplain all A,B,C,D clinic of KK bcoz its suits for all category of people ..........................:hiya

3. laxmi.kumar

laxmi.kumar New IL'ite

hai

lalitha, anu sorry for delated replay I am able to sit in front of system only on Sundays............how are u? whats ur husband doing their? how is ur life in singapore.................I come back to Singapore in the month of March :partyAdvance NEW year wishes to all....................

hai
    mbhadoria,

how is ur health? Take care All the very best ........MY new year wishes u tooooooooooo

4. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Re: Help me to find a Gynecologist!

Hi mbhadoria
    Hw ru?I
    came to ssingapore 2 months back in november.now i'm staying at BEDOK just looking for a job.give me your mail ID if possible..so dat v can chat.hw do you spend ur time all the day?My advance NEW YEAR wishes to you.take care.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  5. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Re: Help me to find a Gynecologist!

Hi mbhadoria
    Hw ru?I
    came to ssingapore 2 months back in november.now i'm staying at BEDOK just looking for a job.give me your mail ID if possible..so dat v can chat.hw do you spend ur time all the day?Anyway My advance NEW YEAR WISHES to you.ok take care.

6. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi Laxmi

I'm fine n hope d same wid you.my husb is sw engineer.everything is going fine wid me
    My advance wishes for the new year 2009 . Have a nice time......:party

7. mbhadoria

mbhadoria New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,.
    Thanx a lot for new year wishes.wish u the same for u and ur family.
    what kind of job u are looking for..i spend my most of the time on net and taking rest coz nowdays feeling too much laziness.give me ur no. i'll give u a call.

8. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi mbhadoria

I've not yet taken mobile no. I'll be online most of the time.so u can contact me

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
  9. anu_vishnu

anu_vishnu New IL'ite

Hi lakshmi.kumar,
    Sorry for delated reply.I am fine and hope the same with you.happy and healthy new year wishes for you and to your family.my husband is a sw engg,and i am doing good.your said,you are comin in march,ohh ,i am going to india in march to attend my sil and bro marriage.hope will see you soon in singapore.
    anu

10. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi mbhadori
    I sent my mail id but it was deleted.i think they wont allow any mail id's or contacts in these forums