Putra Dosham

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rbpmalar, Apr 18, 2011.

1. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

3. kanika786

kanika786 New IL'ite

Hi Suba Kuttyji
    Thanks for sharing such a good knowledge but the link u send is opening but its contact number shown on the website is not linking when we call and its link of place pooja online too is not working and there is a link "Thaanga Thotil" that link opens but that is in Tamil which we r not able to learn please help as I have not concieve since i was suffere with eptopic pregnancy and I lost my one tube. I don't have a baby even after 6yrs of marriage.My husband is having Putra dosha. and astro people say I m having a problem with my garbh.Please help if any one can.We r Hindi speaker & based in delhi.

4. indhushri

indhushri Senior IL'ite

hi kanika,

Be positive...Don't Lose hope...u will have a baby for sure...

I have a small suggestion.u may also be visiting lots of temples in and around Delhi..but The Garbaraksahmbigai Temple in Tamilnadu is very famous for those who don't have a baby.Try to visit this temple and have the Godess's Darshan atleast once.

Try to do any parihaar for ur husband's putradosh as per ur astrologer's advice.Also Have a tirupathi Visit.U will definitely conceive.

There's one hospital by name G.G.hospital Where there's Dr.Kamala Selvaraj ,the leading D.G.O(Sister of the old Actress Reka)..u will find a solution for ur problem for sure.

Wishing u a baby shower,
    indhushri.

5. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi kanika

try this link. this is working, but the amount they have mentioned is old.

Archanas

These are the amount

Ghee (Inside India) - Rs. 100 Ghee (outside India) - Rs. 300
    Castor oil (inside India) - Rs. 100 Castor oil (Outside India) - Rs. 300
    Archana for 1 year (inside India) - Rs 250 Archana for 1 year (outside) - Rs. 500
    Navakodi ghee lamp - Rs 75
    Gold cradle - Rs. 550

6. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kanika,

I'm also the same as u I had an ectopic pregnancy and lost one of my tube last year. If u need any help I can help u. Still I'm in the ttc process. I'm confident that I will conceive soon. when did u had ur ectopic? did u look for any further treatment options?

Baby dust to u!

7. kanika786

kanika786 New IL'ite

Hi Indushriji
    Namaste
    May god bless u for giving me blessing and showing me a path to concieve. I will try to visit Garbaksambigai temple and tirupati visit soon and please tell me what is parihaar and please confirmme about the doctor and the hospital u recommend me is situated.
    I m trying to keep shashti vrat but please suggest me when to start and shashti and skand shashti is same. As far I have knowledge shashti vrat is once in a month and skand shasti is in oct-nov for six day.I m bit confuse when to start these vrat. Also on this blog it s writen perform sashti vrat for 5,6,9,11,21, consecutive tuesday there onwards. What this consecutive tuesday means when sashti vrat is once in a month.Please help me out.
    Regards
    Kanika

8. satish28

satish28 New IL'ite

hi, i m satish here.cn i know hw long edy?

9. soulkiller

soulkiller New IL'ite

hi..may i get the contact number and location of the astrologer in selangor? tq.

10. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Andal in her Varanam Ayiram pasuram states that those who recite Varanam Ayiram will be blessed with good Children.
    Astalakshmi Stotram has Santana Lakshmi Stuthi also. You can recite it.
    The Following weblink has details of Varanam Ayiram link online and Santana Lakshmi Stuthi,

Varanam Ayiram link,
    Sri Godha - Sri Krishna's Bride: வாரணம் ஆயிரம் (Vaaranam Aayiram)
    Santana Gopala Pooja details
    http://suparnidevi.blogspot.in/2016_04_01_archive.html