Putra Dosham

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rbpmalar, Apr 18, 2011.

1. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Dear friends,
    i have started this thread in order for us to share knowledge on how to get rid of putra dosham. I got married in september 2003. I am Makaram and my hubby is simham. We conceived in 2004 and lost the pregnancy 7 months in 2005. It was a still birth. we both have putra dosham. so before we got pregnant we did homam for nagam, and did homam for santana gopala krishnan too. but the prayers did not save my baby boy. Since then i never got pregnant. My time for the past 5 years was so bad. we lost what ever we have earned. Only from this year things have started to fall in place. I am a PCOS and 39years old. We seriously want to try to have a child this year. I hope friends we have info on how to reduce putra dosham can share some information through thos thread. It will be a great help. i don't like to consult astrologers in malaysia. most of them make money by using our astrological charts weakness. Please rely as i am willing to do any kind of prayers.

malar

2. arathik

arathik New IL'ite

Malar, Chanting the Verkuzhavi Vetkai twice everyday is said to reduce Putra Dosham. You should be able to find the words for it here in IL. Hope this helps. All the very best !!!
    Sai Ram

3. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi Arathik,
    Thank you for your kind reply. I will try to google and see whether i can download Verkuzhavi Vetkai in english as the i cannot read in tamil. If you have a copy please send it to me . thank you so much.

malar

4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear rbpmalar,

Read Kanda shashti kavacham and start shashti fasting. You will conceive soon and will be blessed with a healthy child. My hugs to you. Also if possible light ghee lamp in vishnu temple at Garudan sannithi in particular. This will reduce putra dosham.

5. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Promise yourself to come to Ayakudi in Tirunelveli District and offer Palpayasam to Lord Muruga whose temple is located on the banks of a river along with the child. This child would be born in the star of poosam.

6. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

7. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Dear Paanzaa,
    Thank you so much for your guidance. i will surely make a wow today. I am going to do my first day of prayers to lord muruga today. I have decided to chant shanmuga kavasam, kandar shasti kavasam, verkuzli for 48 days beginning from today. i will also do sashti vritham every month. I really hope lord muruga will have mercy on me. All my brother in law and sister in laws who just got married 2 to 3 years back already have a child and one just conceived. The rest of my sister in laws look down on me. I feel very hurt. I will sure go to Ayakudi in Tirunelveli if i am blessed with a child. I hope my 48days prayers will be answered by lord muruga.

malar

8. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Dear Panzaa,
    Can you please tell what is the name of the tempel in ayakudi tirunelveli?
    malar

9. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi malar

Check this link below

Arulmigu Mullai Vananathar Thirukkoil

You can send Rs. 300 demand draft directly to garbarakshambigai temple address and in one paper mentioning your name, star, and rasi and your DH name, star, and rasi and also for what you are sending. in that link click contact, you want to take DD in favor of that address and send to that address.

You can write letter in English or tamil.

They will send ghee in small bottle, you want to add that ghee in 250 gm ghee. Once you bathe, lit the lamp, pray to garbarakshambigai, and take the ghee (you and your DH)

but you should not take the ghee during your AF for five days after that you can take.

This is garbarakshambigai mantra

Ohm Devendhirani Namasdubyam
    Devendra Priya Bamini,
    Vivaha Bhagyam, Arogyam
    Puthra Labam Sathehimey
    Bathim Dhehi, Sudham Dhehi
    Sowbaghyam Dhehimey Subay
    Sowmangalyam Subham Gnanam
    Dhehimey Karbaratchake
    Kathyayini Mahamaye
    Maha Yoghinya Dheeswari
    Nandhagopa Sudham Dhevam
    Bathim Meygurudhey Nama.

This is santhana gopala mantra

Aum Devaki sutha govindha vasudeva jagathpathe
    Dehimey thanayam krishna thwamaham saranam gatha:

Deva deva jaganatha gothra vridhi kara prabho
    Dehimey thanayam sheegram ayushmandham yeshashreenam:

You can chant both mantra

1 person likes this.
  10. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

malar, I don't know much about this dosham but i have stopped by to wish you luck. Don't feel bad about SIL's and all. Did you hear that saying in Hindi, "Log hein, kahenge. Logon ka kaam hein kehna"...Remember this. Also, I was under similar situation sometime back...I opened a thread in relationships forum and ladies have given me excellent advices on how to combat people who talk down on us because we are not moms. When you get a chance, do take a look at this thread. It will help you give it right back to people who hurt you.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/relationship-with-in-laws/123765-close-4-yrs-marriage-no.html