Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ChennaiExpress, Feb 13, 2018.
To be my soul mate and companion till my last breath.
Was this post meant to be in the joke section?
Tongue-in-cheek with hidden truths
Purpose of Husband:
1) Driver, willing to drive me any time
2) Body guard, 'amma varnga, ooram poo, vali vitu nilu' (crowd control)
3) Garbage disposal (for left over food)
4) mannequin (Clown), wears what I pick for him
5) accountant, pays the bill, and files my tax returns
6) personal assistant (to remind driving license renewal, fix my appt.)
7) Car cleaner (vacuum / wash my car, fill up the gas)
8) Sous chef (cut veg, clean the sink, mop the floor)
9) laundry assistance (separate colors, folds / put it up in the closet)
10) Handy man (who pretends to fix the broken things in the house)
11) door man (answers door bell, sends away solicitors)
12) errand boy (can send him to the store to pick up '1' item)
13) Cary-out delivery man when I want 'pizza' now!
14) Bellboy (loads/unloads bags from the car)
15) 'show piece' - 'look how I trained him'!
Hint: Barefoot in the park (1967) - one of my favorite Robert Redford/Jone Fonda movie.
This movie is about a lawyer, how he feels as a newly married husband.
IMHO, husband should love wife more than other way around. Seems marriage are more likely to work this way.
BTW, Robert Redford was quite handsome in his younger days...
That sounded like an impossible list , hence my comment.. no men do that .. but sure we all can dream on! Steven Tyler said so
Keep dreaming, who knows one day they might come true
We must do the impossible
We must strive to make dreams a reality
I dunno how, but we got to focus our energies and intentions
This was possible for me as soon as I stopped having crushes.
Now instead of the vision of my crush (who were all far from perfect), I create my own vision.
Oh CE darling, I hate to be the one to burst the bubble for you.
If someone were to meet just # 1 of your demand:
-both of you would have to be unemployed to enjoy that much butter . Where will the limo & the shopping money come from ?
-that much butter means a high T man. That means he will also be highly aggressive & dominant (which are other high T male characteristics). Which means he most likely won’t be massaging or carrying your bags & most likely won’t take your orders .
Just a little reality check dear!
Wonderful pointers..Ladies..Rock on! Today being Valentines day, let all our dreams come true...
For me, the purpose of H is to get
"A partner for life"
to talk with,
to walk with,
to dance with,
to travel with,
to eat with,
to play with,
to argue with,
to fight with,
to cry with
to hug with,
to kiss with,
to pamper with, and
finally sleep with...
A life long companion till death do us apart...