Puja or Slokas to improve love life??

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by kumdee, Apr 25, 2013.

1. kumdee

kumdee New IL'ite

i have been married for 6 years due to various problems in the marriage i didn't show much interest in making love initially. Due to a family arguement now people around has known it and everyone is telling mistake on me..now i am showing interest but my husband is avoiding.i am so worried and couldnt understand watz happening between us.to break the struggles between us and get involved in happy love life is there any temple to visit? any slokas or puja to perform.plz help friends.

2. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi kumdee,

There's a vrat known as Somavar Vrat and is done for 16 Mondays and its for many reasons including for a happy union between husband and wife. Different communities may have different ways to perform this vrat. Let me tell you one version. For 16 Mondays, both husband and wife are to fast from sunrise to sunset and perform abishegam and observe pooja at Shiva temple for both Shiva and Parvati and eat a single meal after breaking fast. Also, to perform charity on the 16 Mondays to one's capacity. Ideally both husband and wife to perform the vrat.

3. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Give Time a Break!!!!!!!!!!
    move away with DH for some outstation for a fortnite and spend some time around...
    Of course, plan and save some money for this....
    Hope after this life would be on NORMALITY...

GOD bless

4. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

Talking openly to your husband is the firs step and then comes these poojas is my opinion. Offcourse you need to pray god for solution but first talk to him and you guys go together plan things and spend time and main important thing instead of blaming other things or people ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKE AND ASK HIM PARDON FOR THE MISTAKES AND ask how you need to change for his liking. Don't fight instead talk and tell what you feel and how badly you feel about your behaviour and once you guys are ok and comfortable tell him what you expect from him.Next when you come back pray pray pray god things will come automatically in your path.But it would take time but will come to normal surely until then pray pray.

1 person likes this.
  5. kumdee

kumdee New IL'ite

tnx for ur reply.but could you suggest any others method.hez working and for my health difficult with one meal.hope u get my point.

6. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi Kumdee,

I am sorry about your current predicament with your husband working and of your ill health. I don't know any other suitable vrat. The reason I suggested this vrat is because it implies the union between Shiva-Sakthi. There are other vrats in the Puja,pRayers and Slokas section like Siddhamangala Parayanam and so on which I am not familiar with. Please post your question in the relevant threads and you may get some answers from those familiar with the said parayanams.

Do you have any children and how bad is your health?

7. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

8. luckysangeetha

Kumdee.

My suggestion for you by my experience

God keeps way for everyone to him and pray
    Calling and praying god there is no hard and fast rules
    The moment you think of praying is itself the path that your things are going to get better

This is what I did when my health was very bad health.But my Mother in law got a message from an astrologer that my issue will get solved after praying a durgai and it happened also.

My inlaw suggested a devi and I went there first time and something striked and prayed to that devi that I will visit her for 21fridays without fail.And till now I couldn't get how that thought came in.Before this moment I was not a great god believer but now I believe only in GOD.

Then after coming from the temple I got a thought of buying a japa mala.I got a thulsi mala.You get it anywhere.Or you can take any beads count to be 108.I started to do japam without fail everyday.And I cried everyday.Then I became fine after 21friday visit and japam.My health issue which was there for 13years got resolved.

So there is no hard and fast rules to reach god and pray him.Pray any god of your choice with that mala.

I say 108 times ""OM Namo Narayanaya"" everyday and I made a deal with god that I would write a page of His name till my hands are allowed to write that is till my last stage of life.

The above worked..Trust and prayer and patience is the only key for any issue.

Trust this and its my own exp from June 2012 till date and will be forever.......

1 person likes this.
  9. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi luckysangeetha,
    Your statement is definitely eye opening. It is indeed a miracle that your health problem you have been suffering for 13 years been resolved after 21 Fridays going to temple and praying to Durga.

you have mentioned that japam is important. AApart from 'Om Namo Narayanaya', what else mantra do you recite especially for Durga?

10. luckysangeetha

Amme Naarayana
    Devi Narayana
    Lakshmi Narayana
    Badre Narayana