1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Provide me mental support

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by anithadevis, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Anitha,

By looking at your posts,whats stoping you seperate from you.Are you scared of him that he would something wrong.May be some lawyer can you help you with that.May be he can file for self protection or something.Where does your paretnts live???Are they in same city??If it's in different city then you can find job in your parents city right????

Looks like you are not in good mental state.May be you get answers by looking from some outside womens organisaion where they can answer you legally your rights.

2. anithadevis

anithadevis New IL'ite

hi Priya,

I had scared very much.Before marrige i am well spoken girl.He threatened me like this.If u seperate also u will destroy like that.Let him come first.they are in different place. I am doing that only.I am searching job in my native only.

My bro also advocate.Also discussed with him.He said that let him come,then will discuss further .

thanks for ur reply.

Regards
    Anitha

3. anithadevis

anithadevis New IL'ite

Yes i am adjustable.He want my to adjust every second.He not at all understand the pain of womens.
    From taking tea to going to bed he will expect 100 % perfection.As i am working women i can not be 100 % perfect in house hold things.Upto him .I should not speek anything have to earn and manage house hold things have to take care kid.He iwll speek fruitfully when come will expect more .

4. sivaranjaniadi

sivaranjaniadi Bronze IL'ite

hi anitha,
    i read all the pages and all posts.
    i dn't know what to say, u will get good decision by your own after some months .
    give all your problems and everything to god.

when u smile, u know u will look so beautiful.... and u will feel more confident too....

forget all. dn't give time to think the past.
    keep on involving on your intersts or favorite things and keep going.

enjoy your life .
    this second we can't get it back. use it and welcome another minute with smile dear.
    take care.

sivaranjani

5. anithadevis

anithadevis New IL'ite

Hi,

My husband has come from abroad.He went to USA for 1 month official work.After that he has changed little bit.He himself said that i became little bit soft.Me also tried to adjust himself.Not Expecting anything from him
    Life is ok.Let his mother has to come.Moreover i a trying job also.

Thanks for every on help.

Regards
    Anitha

6. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anita,

The reason y ur bro wants u to wait because he want things to work some way or the other..I feel that separating becoz of arguments is not the way to go. Anyways u decided to live independently ..So y dont u live with him with out talking to him , doing your job , live life on your own terms? Life fter divorce gives many complications..
    unless the marriage is very abusive or EMA's involved I would suggest u to rethink on your decision..
    Try to talk to all his relatives so that things come in to conclusion smoothly.