Proud grandma says hello..:)

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by Kamla, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dear friends and well wishers,

I would like to share my joy with all of you. On Sunday morning, the September 17th, 2006, we got a brand new addition to our family. Little Mira came into this world with God's Blessings, hale and healthy and both my daughter and grand daughter- cutie -pie are doing fine:) Grandpa-grandma are higly elated. All of us are happily tired:) Mira's three year old big brother Jay was excited to see all his favorite relatives get together and li'l sis was okay by him!
    If you did not see me much in the last couple of days, you now know why!

Till later,
    Love, Kamla

Sorry folks, tried to attach a pic, but didn't know how:(

2. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

Thats good news......

Congratulations!.......glad to know that mommy and cutie are in good health.......Mira is a nice name.......convey our wishes to your daughter and blessings to your cutie-pie :)......would really like to see her photo though. Your take care Kamla. Grandma needs to be fit to be able to take care of Mira.

Love,
    Hopefloats

3. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Congratulations

Dear Kamala,

Congratulations on becoming grandparents all over again. It must be a wonderful feeling. My bes wishes to your daughter and her family. You take care, and get enough rest, so that you can keep up with both the grandkids now.

Love
    Vandhana

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Great news, first thing in the morning !

My dear Sujata,
    I am very happy to hear the news. That you were not seen in I L , made me feel that the news was coming !
    Mira is sich a lovely name & my blessings to Mira Baby for all the best things in life.
    Kamla, by experience I tell you, a GD can make all the difference to one's life. Besides gift to their own parents, they make a lovely gift to the grandma.
    Please convey my congratulations to Chumi & her husband. My hugs & kisses to Jay-Mira.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.
    Next to Thanu & Ranju, is Mira the third IL GD ??!!

5. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Love to cutiepie!!

Dear Kamala,
    Congratulations. You must be a proud Grandma. Hope your daughter recovers soon. Take care of yourself. Mira such a sweet name.
    Love,

6. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamla, could you kindly pass this over to Mira kutti? :)

Dearest Mira kutti,

This is your aunt Shalu welcoming you into this lovely world with a biggggg hug!! Your small little world with granny, grandpa, amma, appa, Jay anna and IL aunties is gonna be a wonderful one to live in! Granny darling is going to take very good care of you...tell you stories, sing you lullabies, bring you up to be a lovely lady like her. Amma appa will ensure that you get all the good things you deserve to become responsible like them and Jay anna will protect you in all your obstacles. Don't forget grandpa, he's there to ensure that all these people do their jobs correctly!!

But hey, when you do become a lady/girl(as all of us here would like to call ourselves!), do make sure you come here and tell us all abt what dish you tried, what joke/story you read, & what lesson you learnt from IL!! We are all with you in this journey and do update us on what's happening!

Love you chella kutti!!

Shal

7. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

HI Kamla and....

kutti kutti kamla ! :)-- double kutti cos she is ur grandaughter and not ur daughter ! :). Oh btw, am not sure if u are tamil --kutti means small :)

I know how wonderful and joyous my parents were when my daughter was born! Their joy knew no bounds!!! Enjoy Kamla, for ur kind heart u deserve all the worlds happiness!

My warmest hugs, kisses and welcome to Baby MIRA!:clap

Purni

8. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

dear Kamla,

Very happy to know that you have got a lovely little princess!
    Enjoy the precious moments with her...
    hope your daughter and gd are doing well..

9. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamla

Congragulations for the new arraival.Mira is such a lovely name.Please convey my wishes to your daughter and my blessings to Mira.Take care of yourself too kamla.

love,
    mohana.

10. eagle

eagle Bronze IL'ite

Congrats!!

Dear Kamala,

Congratulations on the birth of your grand daughter. Mira is a beautiful name. May God bless her with all the great things in life.

Regards
    Shobana