Property dealings heard/known to you..

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Shanvy, Aug 6, 2010.

1. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Shanthi,
    Hope you are doing good. My daughter started going to pre-school, so I got some time to come to IL now-a-days. We are planning to buy a 3 BHK apartment in OMR. My DH's workplace is Siruseri, so I thought of going in for a integrated township in OMR. I heard that there are some flats left in Bollineni Hillside, when I went and looked at them, they said they are handing over the last 4 to 5 blocks of Phase 1 start of next year(under construction). Then they would commence Phase 2. I thought they had finished the construction of all blocks in Phase 1 and ready to occupy. So, it is a little surprise to me on why some blocks are under construction and giving out next year? We are anyway planning to look for ASI approval. But I just thought of asking you, if you came across anything about it.

2. kirthika2009

kirthika2009 New IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

I am planning to buy a flat near medavakkam and my budget is 3700 per sq ft. We had opted for Whitefield Mudra by Shiridi shelters. Do you have any idea about the builder and the area.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

are you very much into these big township style constructions?? sujatha. yes they have ASI restrictions for bollineni and they had lot of issues..but yet you have many owneres even here.

are you thinking bvm inside bollineni..is the school a primary concern for your property choice.

you can also look at properties on 200ft thoraipakkam-pallavaram road..you have san academy school there, you also can easy communte to siruseri.

since you are in chennai, get on your two wheeler and commute the area to have a better idea. chennai is developing so fast...

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

no idea till i saw an ad recently in the local paper. looks like budget builders..if all your legal workings are find..go ahead..

5. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Recently my friend of friend bought a plot for investment at Thiruvannamalai which is 3 km distance from Thiruvannamalai temple, one ground cost is rs.8 lakhs. She said well planned layout and also maintenance for 5 years by promoters.

6. sophiedjenko

sophiedjenko Senior IL'ite

One of the recent property deal that I recently witnessed was of my cousins in Chennai. He bought a villa with Radiance Realty lake front. It is one of the best villas constructed in Chennai OMR region. One thing that surprised me was, my cousin before finalizing the deal took me to Varun Manian, MD Radiance Realty. He is good friend of my cousin and Mr Varun showed us the virtual plan of how the entire project is going to unwind. That really helped my cousin for finalizing the deal.