1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Procedures for making Satin Ribbon Garlands, Toran and Polyester Material Garland !!!

Discussion in 'Creative Crafts' started by Sudha Kailas, Jun 13, 2010.

1. CHABOLU

CHABOLU Platinum IL'ite

Re: Procedures for making Satin Ribbon Garlands, Toran and Polyester Material Garland

dear Sudha, How are your eyes now? are you better? the procedure given by you is excellent . Thanks

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Re: Procedures for making Satin Ribbon Garlands, Toran and Polyester Material Garland

Dear Chabolu, thanks so much dear for visiting my thread today.
    Yes, am much better now.....thanks to everyone's prayers and blessings !!

3. Ranisri

Ranisri Senior IL'ite

Thanks for teaching others too..

4. Sudha Kailas

Hi Ranisri, thanks so much dear.

5. shiyag

shiyag New IL'ite

thanks so much for this procedure sudhaji... very nice.. btw im also residing in bahrain like you ... Could u tell me where i can get felt cloth.. beads .. chumki and mirrors for making art work??? thanks

luv
    sharan...

6. CHABOLU

CHABOLU Platinum IL'ite

hi sudha
    i am seeing your post after along time. How is your health now? Thanks for the detailed procedure for making the thoran. It will be useful to all

7. lovely_ambika

lovely_ambika Silver IL'ite

thanks for sharing the procedure, you have taken much pain to scan the copies and upload them. surely it will be helpful for all Ilites.

ambica

8. Sudha Kailas

Hello Sharan, thanks so much for your visit.
    I am sorry for the delay in replying to your query since we moved out from Bahrain just last month back home.

You get all sorts of craft materials in Al Manar Stationery shops in Gudaibiya and Riffa.
    For more craft materials you can visit Things to Do in Budaiya which is located inside Lanterns Restaurant Car Park.

9. Sudha Kailas

Hi Chabolu and ambica, am fine dears.
    Thanks for the enquiry about my eyes.
    I am back in sweet India for good from Bahrain and soon will settle and be a regular on IL.

I am glad that the procedures are useful to each and every one of you.

10. hymavarun

hymavarun Silver IL'ite

Hi Sudha garu

I am new to Indus ladies. I recently came across this post and read all the replies.some of them mentioned about your health.please take care of your health.
    The detailed instructions you posted here are very helpful for us.thank you so much Sudha garu.so kind of you.
    I have a small doubt Sudha garu, the folds you mentioned in polyester garland.can you please explain how to fold the oval shaped piece?
    Thank you once again.take care