Problems faced by worling women

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by iyerviji, Nov 18, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem. ~Theodore Rubin

Working women have many problems but still they try to face it and solve the problems.

Especially married women have more problems as they have to take care of the house and also be efficient in office. They should have a supportive husband who should have a broadmind and have conifdence in their better half.

Seeing the working women the women who are at home feel that working women are happy because they are out the whole day and have less responsbilities . But they dont understand that working women who are married have more problems. At home they have to be responsbile for everything , take care of the children, before going to office do all the cooking and go at which time their husband also should help them so that their work will be done fast.

At workfront they have to be in time and do all their work efficiently , otherwise they will be questioned by their boss.

During exams they have less time to teach their children. They have to finish their house work fast and sit with the children. If they go late to office they have to answer their bosses. Women who are the eldest daughter in law in the house have to be present for all the functions otherwise they will get complaints.

Women who hold responsbile post have to sit late in the office somtimes daily, sometimes month ends. When they want leave sometimes they wont get and get disappointed when they cant attend some functions due to pressure of work in the office.

"Everyone has his burden.
    What counts is how you carry it."
    --Merle Miller

1 person likes this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

So sad 21 views but no fb

3. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Vijji Ma,

I have already told -you are a real super woman to work continuously for 38 years!! that too being a eldest DIL in a big family..Despite of so many health and personal problems working for nearly four decades is really incredible!!

i just love your quotes in every post..they carry a great meaning!!

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Surish dear for your loving message

5. lakshmi13

lakshmi13 Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji,

I truly agree with you. Married working women with children constantly walk on tight ropes as they balance their personal and professional life. They have to please so many people- husband, child, in-laws, parents, boss, relatives. Sometimes, even I end up pulling out my hair when the pressure and stress becomes too much!!!

You have perfectly brought out the working woman dilemma.

Lakshmi

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Lakshmi dear glad you liked the post and thanks for sharing your views
    I

7. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji Mom!!!
    Excellent. Your post is all in one. Great mom.
    Cheers-Anu:)

1 person likes this.
  8. lakshmi13

lakshmi13 Gold IL'ite

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

[
    Thanks Anu dear, glad you liked my post.

1 person likes this.
  10. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji Mom :)

Anything for you. You are so sweet and nice. I always try to come to your place, but somehow I am still not able to manage it. My elder one is in tenth now, and you understand how difficult is it to cope up with work, self studies, studies of both daughters, and hubby.Nevermind. I look forward to meet you in coming days.
    Regards
    Anu :)

1 person likes this.