1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

problem with sil again

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by rayana16, Feb 22, 2012.

1. rayana16

rayana16 Bronze IL'ite

hello friends again.

I went thru your replies in my thread.

But the problem is continuing.

I have nt been keeping well also with low bp, weakness, low immune system and doc also diagnosed low haemoglobin.

I dnt how sudden these problems have come in my body as i used be fit and healthy before marriage.

I really love my husband very much. He also loves me. But i am threatened by his anger and in anger his saying sometimes dat he wud hit me.

I want you to advice me how can i improve upon my patience . Its been 14 months of my wedding and I am still scared of my husband.

His sis who stays with us is not ready to move out of the house and always makes my DH and FIL realise that they are surviving because of her.

My all work goes in vain.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rayana,

i think you really need to have a heart to heart talk with your hubby and tell him that his anger really frightens you. Make it clear that because of your fear for his anger, things will not work out and it will definitely take a toll on you to be supressed all the time.

I think right now you are not your relaxed and happy self. If the mind is not sound, there will surely be health problems. I guess, your DH should realise this.

The problem of your SIL still seems to be so disturbing. It must be tough for you, but you continue your effort and surely there will come a day when the truth will be out. Right now, do not stress yourself so much as it is affecting your health.

3. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Dear,

Do not get tensed for this reason , this are all common problem arise in almost every family especially those who are near by their MIL or SIL.
    I hope your SIL fear that her important in the house will get vainshed when you do all the work by your self, that is the reason she want to pretend that she is the one doing all the things.

First of all do not fight with your husband, even if he say anything try to clarify your point of view in very calm manner. And even an argumen arise in between you and your husband do not argu in front of your SIL,
    Make sure that your SIL should not know what is happening (even happiness or fighting) in between you & your husband, if she know about is then she has a chance to interfere in your way.

Let me tell is she is the one take care of cooking part in your home?

I do not understand the hindi part in your message, clarify the problem arised by your SIL,
    So that we can help you in better way.

Happy Married life, try to enjoy as much as possible, cheers!

Magee

4. rayana16

rayana16 Bronze IL'ite

Mornign cooking-she takes care
    night -me WHN COME BACK FROM OFFICE.

She is not working so after preparing breakfast by 10, she is free, picks her doter at 1230 and goes to her elder sis place nearby-lunch there rest there then come back home by 0630 pm evening and sometimes late aslo. I come back frm officer by 0715, Then i just prepare dinner do other household chores, make my bedroom as whn sil and her doter sits is our room for tv during day whn at home n lunch in our room , its all dirty at the end of dat.