1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with dull skin..please help

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by SanjuReddy, Jan 5, 2012.

1. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

Hi ILs,

I have problem with my skin ...it looks very dull. When I sleep continously for 3-4 days for more than 8 hrs it will be ok..otherwise it looks very dull. When i look at mirror it seems OK to me but my colleagues will be asking why r u looking so dull, dint sleep, tired?..like questions..

My skin colour is not fair but not like dusky..its medium..it will be oily around nose but dry in other parts...very strange type of skin.

I have darkcircle around my eyes..

I use biotique sun cream daily and on top of it apply some compact...
    Please suggest me any home remedies/good cream ..
    Also suggest me some trendy way of going to office..

2. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

My dear lady,

1. Pls be confident of your looks and wear your attitude to office

2. w r t dull skin, pls have lots of water, add milk and protein to your diet, especially fibre

3. The above two sounds cliche' am sure. Now here is what I have experienced my self. We must exercise so that we sweat. It increases circulation, and skin works out too. This is the most natural process of looking lively and good.

4. And please do not forget to smile and be lively. I noticed a lot of change around myself when I smile, make the entire office environ suddenly warm up and make the others feel that yes I am Living, not present in office.

5. I am not sure if you are western wear favorite or eastern, whatever be the case, change your wear a bit, but it should be subtle and not too obvious. For example once in weekends it ok to wear long earrings with some bangles.

6. It is OK to shout, show impatience and sound difficult at times. Since these emotions convey very very important messages 'yes the lady has a temper, attitude, life and she surely knows how to be expressive'

7. For some weeks if I wear salwar, post that I start wearing trousers including knee length trousers and post that I wear a lot of sarees

8. To be truthful no cream or potion can treat dark circles and i am very happy wearing that, i do not mind. When and if anyone says if i am stressed etc, I say NO and my dark circles are hereditary and I say I do not look bad with it.

9. For skin, you will find heaps and heaps of home remedy options, but honestly I find it hard to continue with the therapies. So when you feel like apply some stuffs on skin and yes if possible go for facial once a month, have some vitamin supplements.

I wish you health and inner happiness.

take care

3. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

You should drink plenty of water as that will give an glow to your skin..apart from that apply besan, malai, turmeric and oil paste to your body every weekend...and see it glow like anything..eat fruits & salads!!! I hope all this will help you... These are homemade things and you don't have to do anything extra out of your daily regime to get a good skin..

4. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your valuable tips dakshayaeni and pooja..I will surely try this :)