1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Big-inlaws family

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by cutesmile09, Dec 20, 2011.

1. cutesmile09

cutesmile09 Silver IL'ite

Thank q ladies for all your advices, I really dont want to visit their house for dinner not just bcoz there was a death in their family but the members in their family hurted & insulted me alot (infact my dh,inlaws as well) in the past,i dont mind visiting them if they r cordial with me,my sil who is married twice&divorced twice is very cunning&always jealous abt DIL's, even my bil got drunk and scolded me&my dh alot during one of our visit..I dont feel comfortable in their house even in the past but i visited them as i too thought i was part of their family but they were never good to me,recently when i visited them for tea after i came from abroad my big inlaw&sil spoke badly with me..
    Earlier whenever they called me i ran to their place within minutes but now i dont want to dance to their tunes, i just want to visit them whenever i feel like visiting ie after seemantham function only,even my dh&inlaws are ok with my decision..u dont knw how much hungama they created during my wedding, they even scold my mil who is 64yrs old...such crazy people..all my dh's side relatives talk ill abt big inlaws family..

I think their ego is hurted tht i being a DIL didn't obeyed their orders,this is the first time i have revolted them in my 4.5yrs of married life,so they r not able to digest this,my mom wants me to be careful bcoz this is my first pregnancy& i conceived after long time...

I hope u friends will understand my situation...