1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Problem again... Disturbed.. and need quick remedy please

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tugga, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Hello.... I dont contradict myself.. But the posters here make my posts in a contradict way. They make me repeat my posts and sometimes it gets contradicts. Cant help.

Like my conversation with Vini 31...

This is what she exactly wrote here... And I replied here with all the explanations as

Now she comes in and claims as if she didnt write anything... Oh.. Am I missing anything here?

I am clear, that I loved my husband.. Wanted to sacrifice a lot in order to live with him and did a lot too. But he didnt change. I noted that he is not going to change now or in the near future as he has no capacity to learn his mistakes at the first place. So, I stopped depend on him emotionally and started my life independently. I dont want to throw him out coz I pity on him by knowing that he will come to the street soon. So, I keep him there. It doesnt mean I love him or I want to live with him as the way I want it before. It is just I dont want to punish him because
    01) I know he is not on his real senses (manipulated by MIL)
    02) I still sympathies on him

Hope you understand now.

2. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Vini dear

Please read and re read my post before you start analyzing. I think its high time for me to be blunt as well.
    This is what exactly I wrote as a reply to your question/hint:-
    You took only this
    and say
    Tell me who is contradicting here?

By doing this, you are making others to believe that I am confused? Is it the way you help people?

3. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

since you mentioned the conversation with me ... how can onez post become contradictory when u just repeat wht u saying ...

well i did NOT post all that u mentioned ...
    1) calling u nasty
    2) I found certain stmts immature I said so ... well I think any discussion shud taken both the sugar and the pinch of salt

4. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

now that you hv clarified the post are there for ppl to read...
    pray that God help you out

5. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

What what???? Sorry for the one on one discussion... But still dont understand what she is trying to say? Nothing helpful but definitely making a jam here.

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

After reading this whole thread, I think it is time now to let Tugga reflect on all the suggestions she has received here and not get into one on ones on this subject.

Tugga, you know what problems you are facing and none of us will ever be able to assess them the same way as you do - after all we are a third party and can only get a picture based on what you have said. Naturally our suggestions will be based on our own logic and assessment of the situation. So my suggestion would be to take whatever you find is helpful and just leave the rest.

Endless one on ones are not of any use to anyone - neither to the OP, nor to the others who wish her well and want to see her happy.

Tugga, you have said that you have already drawn the lines and told your husband where he gets off.

You are clear that you do not want to abandon him. So I guess that is good for now. Let us hope that the strategy works in the long run and that life takes a better turn for you.

Wishing you all the best.

6 people like this.
  7. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Thanks Satchi...

I feel like I need to show a progress... and I will...

8. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Since plenty has already been said on this matter and many suggestions have already been made, this thread is now being closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.