Private tutor for Bharatnatyam

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by Pravijay, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Pravijay

Pravijay New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I joined this group today only. Just stumbled upon it while browsing the net. I was looking for a private teacher for Bharatnatyam who could come home and teach my 7 year old daughter. It would be great if anybody could give me some contacts. I live in oud Metha area.

Thanks.

2. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hi Pravijay,
    You can check with Master Prem Menon or Master Sashi.

Regards
    USHA

3. Pravijay

Pravijay New IL'ite

Thanks Usha. I am happy you replied. Just one more thing, do you have their phone numbers? If you do, kindly private message it to me? Thank you once again.

4. nachammai

nachammai Senior IL'ite

Hi Pravijay

If u got the contact number let me also know as im searching for my daughter and we stay in Al Nadha - Dubai

Nachammai

5. Pravijay

Pravijay New IL'ite

@ Nachammai.... Yeah, I have got a teacher for my daughter. Send me your personal e-mail and I'll forward her number to you ( as its not good to give someone's number in an open forum ). You can speak to her then.

6. jaya190872

jaya190872 New IL'ite

Hi nachammai

I am jaya staying in al-nahda 2 i am also looking out for a bharatnatyam teacher ... pl. also forward me the number

jaya

7. Pujaunni92

Pujaunni92 New IL'ite

Dear Sir/ Madam

Greetings from Spanda!

I take immense pleasure in introducing "Spanda", to you. Spanda is a private dance kalari which trains students scientifically in the Indian Art Form of Bharatanatyam. We also do assist students who want help with Kuchipudi and Mohiniyaatam.

Spanda is run by Puja Unni, a young prodigent dancer who has proved herself both in India and in the UAE. She is one among the upcoming generations brightest performers and has many awards and accolades to her credit. Blessed by the eminent training of her gurus- Padmabhushan C. V. Chandrasekar, Padmashree Kalamandalam Kshemavathy, Smt. Methil Devika and Shri R.L.V T.K Anil Kumar; she is now a free lance performer and travels to perform for dance festivals all around India.

I look forward to meeting you with the purpose of discussing the possibilities of having even specific tie ups with yourself. We will get back in touch with you to set up a meeting that will be at a time convenient for you.

You may contact me through private messages.

Looking forward to having a pleasant association with you int he future,

Regards,

Team Spanda