Private driving instructors in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by nas24, Sep 28, 2009.

1. nas24

nas24 New IL'ite

Does any one have contact info for private driving instructors in Abu Dhabi? I already hold a license, so I get 1 chance to take the practical test. I want a private instructor who can teach dirivng on Abu Dhabi roads before I register for the test.

If you have know of any instrictors, please let me know.

2. decentdoc1

decentdoc1 New IL'ite

hii...
    there are lots of driving instructors around...yup..u have only one chance to get your license and its a golden chance so make it count coz if u dont then the further procedure is not worth pursuing..am not saying this to jolt you but only to make you understand the value of that chance you get...here most of the instructors are pakistani pathans and few indians as well..there are female instructors too but not sure whether they can converse in english or hindi may be senior ilites here can throw more light on that issue..let me know if u want an indian(malayalee,male) driving instructors contact details if you have not found one still.
    regards

3. nas24

nas24 New IL'ite

Hi there! Yes, that's what I've heard as well - that you should make the one chance count!! :)

Can you please post the contact info for the driving instructor? I spoke to a couple when I went to open my file at Muroor, but they are too busy and have no time to take on another person.

4. laxmi_subhas

laxmi_subhas Senior IL'ite

her name is vijaya (shanti)..her phone nummber : 050 8804737

5. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

want to know... still she is taking class?

6. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

Let me know as well if she still takes classes.

7. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Vijaya is still taking classes
    Her fee is AED 60 / hour
    You have to go to Airport road carrefour for classes
    She is from Hyderabad, but talks very good english

1 person likes this.
  8. MrsSRGupta

MrsSRGupta New IL'ite

Hi there,

Not sure if you passed your test, but I just did pass my driving test 10 days back (automatic car in the first attempt) so I thought I would share the number of my instructor to all those who are looking for an good instructor in Abu Dhabi . His number is +971556220292 P.S.(Most important he does not stink like the other instructors).

I prefer to train with male instructors because they teach you to maneuver your car in difficult situations too. I think that worked for me because my examiner wanted me to drive in speed and I guess he wanted to see if I could control the car too, this happens only with practice.
    You have to go to Mussafah for classes as no training can happen in the city so that are quite painful if you are working. After finishing all the classes with the driving school you may contact him, as per the new rule you have to make a contract with the instructor for road training after you finish the parking test with the Driving school and you have to present this contract paper before you take the test. I hope the above information is helpful to someone out there.
    All the very best for your training…
    Regards,
    Mrs. Gupta

9. geetharar

geetharar Senior IL'ite

Dear Mrs.Gupta

Thanks a lot for the useful information.

regards
    Geetha

10. srikanthadm

srikanthadm New IL'ite

I had very Bad experince with this Guy. Don't go for Driving practice to this guy (Iqrar - +971556220292 ), He acts very smart and tries to make as much money as possible.