1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pritviraj interview - movie Raavan !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mssunitha2001, Dec 6, 2011.

1. sherin78

sherin78 Silver IL'ite

Good to know one more South Indian Actor entering bollywood. Unlike female SI actress, south indian actors were never able to set a strong foot in Bollywood. Vyjayantimala, hema malini, sridevi, jaya prada all had a successful bollywood innings comparing their male counterparts. Rajnikant , Kamalhassan, Mamooty,venkatesh, Nagarjuna to the recent madhavan, sidharth and Surya. But no one has succeeded.

2. AshMenon

AshMenon Gold IL'ite

Oh Please.... Not again!!! :hide:

There was a time I liked this guy... But now, I cant stand the very sight of him.. include his wife too! Two people perfect for each other. Both have same level of irritating capacity. The wifey has a bit more I guess :spin

The way they gave interview after marriage, it was as if they both are Amitabh and Jaya bacchan... Humbleness is nowhere to be seen near them :rant

Both pretend as if they are some big shots!!! But, need to say, I had great fun reading/looking at all the articles and pics which teased this couple :rotfl

I being a malayalee, feel it bad, when people take examples of Sreesanth and Prithviraj as malayalees :drowning

Cheers,
    Ash :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the detailed explanation Sofea. I read it as soon as you posted but forgot to reply...

wow, so show business is not that easy as one might think.... huh... That's how actresses pick up all languages so fast... be it telugu/kannada/malayalam/hindi...

ilt