1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Printing digital photos

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by svm33m, Feb 9, 2006.

1. svm33m

svm33m New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I have a digital camera and upload the photos and just view them electronically. I generally dont print them. Do you guys print the photos and is it necessary?

Thanks,
    Rukmani.

2. Leo

Leo New IL'ite

Hi

Dear Rukmani,

Even I take photos with the digital camera. But the other day as our in-laws asked us to send some photos, we took prints. It came out really well and we also framed one photo and put it in our drawing room. Personally I feel elders prefer seeing photos and feeling it rather than seeing electronically. For us it is ok as with the digital camera we just keep clicking & clicking and it is fine to see it on the pc.

I think u can take some prints atleast of ur best photos and keep it. It would always bring a smile....u cud relive those moments.

Love,
    Leo.

3. srisailaja

srisailaja New IL'ite

Just adding.. its easy & comfortable reliving the moments in the living room with guests. ;) than before the PC, especially when there are more than one guest.

I click a lot with my personal digicam but also make sure to print at least 1 of 10. hmm. 1 out 10! yes once in a while they come good. lol.