1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Middle School Education in the US - What to Expect and What to Do
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Printing digital photos

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by svm33m, Feb 9, 2006.

1. svm33m

svm33m New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I have a digital camera and upload the photos and just view them electronically. I generally dont print them. Do you guys print the photos and is it necessary?

Thanks,
    Rukmani.

2. Leo

Leo New IL'ite

Hi

Dear Rukmani,

Even I take photos with the digital camera. But the other day as our in-laws asked us to send some photos, we took prints. It came out really well and we also framed one photo and put it in our drawing room. Personally I feel elders prefer seeing photos and feeling it rather than seeing electronically. For us it is ok as with the digital camera we just keep clicking & clicking and it is fine to see it on the pc.

I think u can take some prints atleast of ur best photos and keep it. It would always bring a smile....u cud relive those moments.

Love,
    Leo.

3. srisailaja

srisailaja New IL'ite

Just adding.. its easy & comfortable reliving the moments in the living room with guests. ;) than before the PC, especially when there are more than one guest.

I click a lot with my personal digicam but also make sure to print at least 1 of 10. hmm. 1 out 10! yes once in a while they come good. lol.