1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Prestige Pressure Cooker, 3D TV and My Lord!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Nov 11, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Prestige Cooker and 3D TV

2. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,
    Good article and a good lesson. But I am sure that technology wil improve, so that #D TV will become affordable, and become the norm of most households, just like regualr TV is today.

Raji

3. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

Good morning Sir,

I dont know what words to use. Not for this good incident or your writing skill. But for your devotion to god . you simply think he is always looking at you.

I dont want to go overboard. But you know sometimes I think you are there to teach me something. Somethin I have forgot and that is thanking him for giving me everything i have asked. ( No no i m not rich..I had asked a normal job,a small house, a small car and a loving husband...everyone in metro affords this small things. I havnt been outside india,or i dont visit exotic places, nor I have savings that can be considered) he has given me everything I need to be happy.

And still sometimes I am so depressed with negative feelings and angry on everyone tensed. But your blogs made me think. What i m sulking for?? So I have started enjoying small things Your one sentance is" destiny plays it part when you have perfect life." Yes i have perfect life to be happy no problems that I cant handle. When I cant he is always there to give me strength. So I think right now i should enjoy everything.

I have startet thanking God more now. You jolted me from my deep sleep.

Thank you very much sir,

This is so important for me to be awake now life long. And I will surely need your help.

Thanks again sir,

4. Durgapriye

Durgapriye Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    How true it is that if we fine tune ouir mind to God we will notice all the cues he gives us about life in general. Since past few years I have started to associate every small thing as Gods work but often had a nagging that I am going overboard n no one thinks so. Lo God gave perfect answer thru your stories in this spiritual series....... I enjoy these more than any of your writing it seems give me wisdom when I am happy, a balm when I am down and has strengthened my association with Him. He teaches us all things in His own subtle way it is only that we need to keep our inner eye n ear open to notice them that is a hard task so I am practicing very much now your such tasks are helping me in this path :thankyou2: Sir. It is gr8 that you devote your skills this way :hatsoff to you Sir..............

5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

Firstly let me be very honest with you....More than your blog I liked PERFECTIONIST's comment. Her Fb jolted me out of my sleep. This is the right time to thank her.

Dear Perfectionist,

As per your username you too is the same. Thanks for such a lovely fb. What you said is very true. We ordinary mortals always think of what we do not have making our life more miserable. We forget to thank her for all what she has given us and more than that being with us and giving the required strength to face the tides of life. Thanks a lot dear...more than the blog your fb slapped me on my face. Atleast let me take few steps to thank her for whatever I have and I am today.

6. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridharji,

What a small incident and how nicely you have expressed the thoughts . When I read the first part, I was thinking what advice the gentleman would have given you, but reading the last sentence, surely I felt God showed you the correct way and cleared your confused mind. These are some of the material wants, which we may be able to afford, but is it worth it, in the sense, will it not take us away from our main goal in life, ie to realise God. So like you said, when his favourite devotee is in the cross roads, getting tempted to follow the materialistic path, he sends some stranger to pull you back to the right track. Well written, somehow I am liking more of your writings on small crisp day to day life experiences, each one with a nice punch of lesson for a sadhaka.

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Now my fb for your blog Sri....

What you said about the experience and the dilemma faced by the mind and the intellect was very good. You were flying and your guru had to pull you down by splashing cold water on your face. These things are necessary to make us stand always with our feet firmly on the ground. The way She teaches in our life are very unique and we need to learn and grow.

A very good, interesting & thought provoking blog Sri..

8. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Firstly, do excuse me for not commenting as yet for the historical episodes. It will take me a while...

Coming to this present write-up, the way you presented it reveals the 'careless careful' mode of writing you have developed over the years. People may underestimate your writing at times but don't realize the hidden meanings or intentions behind your write-ups.:thumbsup

What a simple message! Don't go overboard in Life. Remember, there are others who aren't really blessed life you.

And yet so simply put and so nicely...

Nice Day
    Shail

9. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir

I second Perfectionost's FB as our dear LS has correctly pointed out.

Since morning I was a bit of sulking and drowning in self pity. (even shouted at Abhi & my maid for no reason:bonk)

And here comes the eye opener in the form of your blogpost. And surely it lifted up my spirits.

Thanks for sharing. As usual you have the gift of correlating Human and Divine forces. Enjoyed it Sir.
    Thanks for reminding about My dear Kutti Chattan:rotfl

10. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Dear sir

Loved reading your blog and fb of perfectionist was just perfect !!!!!!!!!:cheers
    i felt struck with your lines ...

"Whenever I tend to go overboard – it may be anger, desire or pessimism or whatever negative feeling that you can think of - my Lord operates a release valve to bring me back to normal"

and

perfectionist's excellent fb on the whole

Today god has destined you and perfectionist to be his messengers to all who read this ...to remind us of how fortunate we are and how thankfuland satisfied we need to be...

[​IMG]