1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Present But Absent Mom

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by Rapzee, May 24, 2017.

1. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Hi, Put your queries, questions n doubts here. You will get real motherly n sisterly advises from experienced ladies. It's not a replacement. Any kind of love is love.

2. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

If possible or haven't tried before, I would recommend you to write a letter with all your feelings, good n bad, everything, addressing to your mom n dad about the past, present and future. Just pour your heart out, don't hold bak. And hand it over and go out for the day.

Sometimes parents or most ppl for that matter may not understand until it's said out loud. It's better your parents know what you are going through rather than being kept in the dark and years later say "why didn't you just say so?"

3. Rapzee

Rapzee Senior IL'ite

Did it many years ago, I don't remember the impact but assuming it may have not been good to have not remembered it. Right this second I just feel so crushed and useless and all I want is someone to wrap their arms around me and tell me it will be okay. And all I can do is close my eyes imagine that...nothing more.