Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@wish4miracle - So sorry to hear that :( Please check with ur doc what she suggests,, Maybe you can go for frozen next time..

wish4miracle likes this.
  2. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Am so sorry . There are only two things one the uterus how receptive it is and second the embryos how good they are. For embryos they do PGS .for uterus there are few tests varies from clinic to clinic. first things first see your doc for her opinion . All the best. Stay strong.

wish4miracle and vanicha like this.
  3. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Yes it was devastating, cried my eyes out. but will keep trying my best.

Junior doc in my clinic had asked me to inform her whenever i am ready for next cycle. It looks like i need to set up an appointment with her before taking next step.
    I was told by 2 of my docs that my uterus cavity is slightly bigger. Do u guys aware of any issues with slightly big uterus cavity. i am worried if there is any underlying issue with that.

vanicha likes this.
  4. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Been there. Take your time before getting to next cycle. No rush. We may not get sucess immediately but we will get it definitely. Try to calm yourself. I understand how hard the first few days will be but you will pass through it. I will pray to god to give you strength. All the best. Be positive. About uterus cavity am sorry i have zero knowledge About it. But what i can say is when time is right everything will be perfect. So keep praying.

wish4miracle likes this.
  5. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

I am sorry wish4miracle. At your next apt discuss all the options with your doc. Lots of prayers and hugs to you...

wish4miracle likes this.
  6. wish4miracle

Thanks @Sags, @hoping4amiracle and @jillcastle i very much needed ur kind words.

i am like being haunted with ivf/ttc thoughts all the time. i mean ALL the time :smash2: i endured an emotional trauma (FIL passed away and verbal accuse from others for various reasons) last month. I should have taken a break and ease off my mind, but i was in middle of drugs and went ahead with ET in june. also I couldn't wait to see my two lines. Now i need to move on and i will do anything/anytime for my husband who solely supports me in all I do. he keeps me going:blush:

I will check with my doctor about uterus receptivity. With respect to PGS test, i think they r not doing it in my clinic, if so i don't know if they do it on early blastos. will confirm with them.

7. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Sorry to hear that.. better to take a break and relax before gng for IVF.. our mind plays a big role in it.. I know that non stop TTC thoughts.. I really think it's difficult to stop it.. Keep urselves occupied like learn a new hobby like crafts or anything or join a yoga class.. Also if possible take a mini break before ur next cycle..Like a small vacation to a resort, or to ur moms house.. anything that won't remind u of the problems..
    Yes, ask abt endo scratching before FET and I hope time you will be able to see the two lines.. Will pray for you..

wish4miracle likes this.
  8. wish4miracle

Thank you @hoping4amiracle for your prayers. I do keep myself busy in hobbies. i will try to keep myself away from ttc thoughts. I did endo scratching for last transfer. Will check with doc this time as well.

9. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle @jillcastle how are you girls doing? Thanks much for your advice of HealthifyMe app and chickpeas i did both of them and lost 12 pounds. HealthifyMe is a big hit.

My update i am in the fet cycle already and ready for the transfer on aug 10. This time we are going to transfer only 1 as per the norms as they are pgs normal. Not sure what to expect. Now am more use to the failures and i guess it doesn't hurt me or new cycle excites me.

hoping4amiracle likes this.
  10. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

@Sags Great to hear about your weight loss. That is really impressive. Loads of sticky baby dust to you dear. I will be praying for you. TC.

Sags likes this.