Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Great to hear that.. wish u a smooth and happy pregnancy..

jillcastle likes this.
  2. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Better to get tested for polyps before proceeding further. Check with your doctor and research online too if it can develop with in the time frame from when you removed to now.. Yes the pressure the society puts on us is the most.. We would be more relaxed if ppl stop asking abt good news..But no use worrying abt it now,IVF wil give u success no matter what..It's just that maybe the time wasn't right for you in last cycles.. So turn deaf ears to them..And keep being positive it's gonna happen soon..You did good by not talking to them.. Really don't need negative vibes at this time..Also,abt the astrologer thing . I don't believe in such things. But my mil had gone to astrologer for asking when I wil conceive..And coincidentally the astrologer told il conceive and by next july-august baby will be der..And my due date is Aug.. So I'm really confused if all this is coincidence or true.. Have faith on God that is the one thing I believe.. And if you really believe the pujas and all..Do it with ur whole Heart and get it completed and maybe the completion itself will give you more positivity that it will happen for sure and you can eat well, exercise and be fit n ready for FET too..And if you don't believe it and feel that you have to do it just for the sake of it,then just continue with ur current plan and leave it to God..

jillcastle likes this.
  3. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@jillcastle how are you doing? Thanks for reply.

jillcastle likes this.
  4. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle thank you very much for the much needed support. As we dont share about this treatments with anyone we need to talk to someone. Thanks to indusladies. All these wonderful ladies for the support .

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Can anyone please help me out.My doctor have suggested to go for Genital TB Test.Can anyone tell me in details how the process is being carried out? it is Painful procedure? Will i be given anesthesia? Have anyone conceived after Genital TB test? Please help me out someone Please?

6. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

@hoping4amiracle
    Yes, time flew really fast. Think the first post I read in this forum is ur positive results followed by @jillcastle. Really happy u r in third trimester. Enjoy each day of ur pregnancy guys. Stay happy and everything will just be fine.

Agreed. Will take one step at a time. Will keep all tt pic ladies and new mom-to-be in my prayers.My endo scratching is done and I dint feel any pain. Hope everything goes as expected.

vanicha and jillcastle like this.
  7. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Hello girls,

How are you all doing? I have my FET scheduled in August. Now the current problem is i did put on weight from these medications and now i am worried about it. When i asked my doctor abt it he said thats nothing to worry about and thats not reason for failure. Do you ppl also think the same? Can i do some diet control now? We are vegetarians and we generally dont eat junk food. But we eat white rice for lunch mostly sometimes as dinner aswell. So what sld do i now? The other thing is they say to add proteins to my diet for that can i take whey protien drink ? If i take it can i take it as dinner replacement at around 6:00pm? The last thing is I couldn't stop my self from driniking coffee the indian filter coffee, atleast once a day i will have it. I asked my doc and he said thats ok. What do you think?

8. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Hi @Sags,

It's good news that ur fet is scheduled. Me too in same boat. Have put extra 3kgs. I think having slight weight change could not be the reason but ensure u r keeping up ur bmi range. Instead of diet control, I have implemented diet change with half hour walking and house hold chores.

I love white rice so I couldn't give that up but I am taking it in small portions. Like 2 small portions from 1 to 4 instead of 1 full meal. In that case I would either skip dinner or have just fruits that too by 7pm. I was also asked to include proteins. I eat egg whites/lentils/beans/mushroom. For lining, I eat dates/pomegranates/orange to absorb iron from dates/beets/drumstick leaves. Eating proteins before white rice would eventually make us eat rice less. I include mixed fruits with cereals/raagi dosa/ulunthu kali/raagi semiya/wheat dosa as bf. Not all days but trying to pump all goodness into my system.

Just like you, I was not able to give up my coffee/tea. But I gave up before 3 months as I don't want to break my head thinking it might be the reason. Whenever I feel like having, I think of my struggles to have a baby. I suggest u to give up caffeine and include things that give antioxidants.

Going to take castor oil pack for next 3 days as fet is scheduled this month based on my lining response. Strictly not AFTER transfer. U can speak to ur doc about this and u can try it.

I am trying all my best to have a baby and rest is with God. U try whatever u feel like would help conceive and keep the ball in His court. Now it is His responsibility;) not mine. Sorry, hopefully dint bore u with my diet plan.

Sags and vanicha like this.
  9. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@wish4miracle

All the best for ur FET. And you sounded alot like me. The only difference is i dont eat eggs as well. Thats the reason am thinking for someother protein diet. Hope we both get themuch needed success in this cycle.

wish4miracle likes this.
  10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sags,
    You can try to do simple exercises until tranfer day. Those will help in not adding more weight. Weight gain will show its impact during pregnancy. Its better to watch it before itself. Do regular walking at least all the way.
    Reduce the rice quantity and add more vegetables and fruits. That can handle the weight gain issues.
    You can try paneer too for protein supplements. Include some protein snacks by eve and that should fill you and make you consume less rice in night.
    Make some of the important diet modifications and that will serve you for life time. All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.