Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Hi @Sags don't lose hope. Positive thoughts would work best. Hard to say but i am also in similar situation. Being positive is the good thing that u can do to Ur baby.

Please anyone help me with below terms.
    What is grade a embryo? And what is embryo with ovoid structure.
    I have been asked to wait till blastocyst stage.
    Please keep me in Ur prayers that everything should go fine.

vanicha likes this.
  2. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

They are of day-5. And we transferred 2.

3. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

I am considering this as a failed cycle so that no more shocks tomorrow. But not like last fresh cycle where af started On 12 dp5dt this time no spotting and nothing. Ok now my question is what to expect next. I already had a endometrial biopsy before FEt. SO anyother test to ask for before next FET. And this FET we Trasferred 2 embroyes of grade b. We have 5more in the freezer. So how many sld we try next time. Please advice. I am not sure y our own babies are disowning me . Already lost 4 cant afford more.

4. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Trust in God... I don't know anything about these IVF. All I know is give a big trust on God, he would help you. You will have a lovely baby soon... I will pray for you.
    Don't worry, as everyone says keep your thoughts positive.
    God is there for you

Sags likes this.
  5. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Yes we should definitely think about what should be done before next FET if thats the case after tomorrow's results which I'm sincerely still hoping to be good.. Anyways, the other options I see here are, endometrial scratching,immunologic implantation failure(this is a not believed by some doctors some do.. Like testing antibodies etc and then giving steroids and intralipids before transfer, also I would like to say that from wat online stories I have read not many doctors wil think abt this until we fail few ivf cycles)
    I guess if this happens..u should ask your doctor what could be the reason and wat can be done..and then do some research..
    You are so strong @Sags ..I know we need to think positive but keeping backup plan always helps.. Tc

vanicha likes this.
  6. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Thank you @hoping4amiracle i had endometrial scratching both the times. So the other thing is new to me which i will look in to. For some reason from the beginning of this fertility journey i knew it i will not get it easy but i am ready to fight till the end. I am ready to take all the pain which I deserve. Though it is very expensive because we dont have that multi IVF plan here so we shell out lot of money for every FET. But i dont want to give up. Hopefully we will find the answer of this puzzle why we couldn't succeed when everything else looks normal.

vanicha likes this.
  7. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

@Sags Its good you are thinking of what next. You are really strong. Did your doctor discuss with you what is the next plan before moving to another fet? Like hoping4amiracle suggested you could try those tests. Also i wanted to ask you if you did PGS test of the embryos? My doc says it increases the success rates.

If you feel your current doc is not talking about next steps and want to just proceed with another cycle you could try getting a second opinion from another doctor. I wish everything works out best for you. Hopefully others would be able to give you better options. Trust in God. I am still hoping for tomorrow's test. Tc dear.

8. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@jillcastle no nurse will schedule a visit to the doc only after the blood work tmrw. Mean while i am gathering info to what to talk to him. Because if i go there knowing nothing i will have no questions to ask him. So am trying myself with something to get some answers.

vanicha likes this.
  9. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Well here is the official update. My FET failed. Reasons unknown. Doc appointment is on next Friday. Please give sone questions of y's i sld ask him. Thank you all.

10. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

I am sorry @Sags. Hope others would be able to help with any additional questions for the doc. TC...