Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thanks @ashwinim3006 pp sugar was 146, and the optimum range was till 140. So there also its little high.
    I have an appointment with doc. Lets see what she says.
    All the best @Sags! Prayers with you. Wish you get bfp this cycle.:)

Sags likes this.
  2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sags,
    Try to relax ma. All will go well.

Amh keeps fluctuating.. Don't worry. There are ways to support it. Eat healthy food. Check with your doc for supplements to boost follicle growth for ivf.
    You should work on your sugar levels. It seems both are in border range. What's your hba1c range?

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

vanicha likes this.
  3. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

@Vasumathy She dint test for hba1c, but she test for glycosylated Hb, which came 6 (its mentioned that its normal). Yeah I will work on my sugar levels. Last year when my doctor scheduled IVF in November, she asked if we want to go for IUI and meanwhile she had prescribed ovares plus to improve AMH. Shall I ask her again for ovares plus, as IVF will be in May or June cycle. Will that help?

Have an appointment with her in evening.

vanicha likes this.
  4. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

I was on contractive pill and from 22nd day of cycle doc started one injection to reduce estrogen level and told to come on 2nd day..

Yesterday I had little spotting I ignored..today little bit more but not like period and stomach cramp and leg cramp also not there ...
    I called duty doc, she told once normal flow start u come for consultation..I am not able to understand whether its normal flow or spotting...?

vanicha likes this.
  5. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hey @28neha , did the normal flow start? Don't the answer of your questions, but may be due to medicines it might be happening.
    Guys why do docs give bcp before starting ivf? Is it a fix protocol? My doc has not given me any bcps. Instead she has given ovares for one month again and then she said we can start inducing ovary next month.

vanicha likes this.
  6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

@msms: no dear ..I think this time my periods are light..anyway today I hv taken appointment.. Lets see what she will tell..

Bcp given me after egg retrieval. Ur doc may also suggest later...I don't think bcp will be given to every one..it depends on individual.

vanicha likes this.
  7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

most probably i will have ET in 1st week of april ..excited and nervous..

i will miss my cousin marriage:expressionless:

girls i have one query. i heard that after ET we most not use stairs to climb.is it true ??? .i am worried as my house is in first floor and my bedroom is in second floor(duplex house).

vanicha likes this.
  8. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

@msms..... It's not compulsory... Just to get more no of eggs one month tey ll suppress eggs using bcp....

9. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

@neha... All the best dear....hope everything ll favour....

28neha likes this.
  10. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Heading for ET today. I remember @hoping4amiracle said to wear socks i am following that. Any other tips please. @28neha all the best for your ET.regarding climbing stairs are you sure about that? Coz we too live in a townhome with bedroom in the other floor. Pour in your suggestions .

Guys please please have us in your prayers.