PreKG or LKG School in west Tambaram

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Balasarav, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Balasarav

Balasarav New IL'ite

Hi all,
    We are new to west tambaram and would like to know the best schools in the neighbourhood. I am looking for CBSE schools for a Pre KG or LKG kid.

Thanks in advance.

2. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

I haven`t heard about CBSE schools around tambaram. There are many matric/state board schools. Shankara vidyalaya in east tambaram is a good matric school.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

lgirish is right,

there are lots of very reputed matriculation schools in west tambaram.

there is lords international school which is icse i think..

if it is lkg, even you could check kv selaiyur.

4. Balasarav

Balasarav New IL'ite

Hi

Thank you so much lgirish & Shanvy

My daughter is just 2.6yrs old, so I don't want her to travel for long distance.

How about Lord International ..? have any idea..? such kind of international schools are really good for her future..?

Please advice.

Thanks

5. navaneethakrish

navaneethakrish New IL'ite

Just beware of this school named Lords international in West Tambaram, Chennai. The correspondent is a lady full of arrogance, not ready to hear to any feedback. They sent one of the students, writing his term exam, out of the school just because the parent stated that the staff didn't treat her with respect. The kid is just a 5th grader and what is his fault and just imagine his state and experience about schooling in India. This is in spite of the fact that the parent had shifted from abroad and paid to the tune of INR 75k for the period of just 3 months in the school. Probably they have a political background so, swindling of money is just a natural process. No mark of any institutionalism. If you are someone shifting from the US or UK, don't even think about this school. You can earn back money you lost but can't teach good principles to the kids, putting them in schools like Lords'.... there is nothing international about this school to say the least.... even the name Lords' is a misnomer.... only Lord save everyone of us from such schools...