Hi ILites, IL and its forums have helped me in making a lot of decisions! Many thanks to all members contributing and sharing such valuable information. I just discovered that I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second baby. My first kutty is 16 months now. My DH is being given a good on-site opportunity to relocate to New Jersey. This sudden discovery about my condition and this chance has made our decision making a little more difficult. I badly want to experience my pregnancy with my hubby as he was away most of the time during my first. So, I am quite sure that I want to go to US with him or he reject the offer now hope for some better ones later. If we said a YES, we would be moving my MAY, where I will be about 5 months pregnant.My concerns are: 1.Google tells me that an L2 Visa for a preggy lady is possible. Any first hand experiences here?? 2. How long will it take for me to get insurance done and meet the doctor for regular check-up? 3. Any other issues that I must consider? Thanks in advance. Looking forwards to some pointers and advice!