Pregnancy Questions..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Sangitta, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Sangitta

Sangitta New IL'ite

Hiiii Everyone :)

I would like to introduce myself. I am glad that i have joined IndusLadies today :). I am married and live in coimbatore. would like to have many frenz. Hope u guys will encourage me.
    The next thing is that i wanted to ask few questions and eagerly waiting for your replies.

1.Which is the best hospital in coimbatore for delivery. Because i am 10 weeks preggo now :). Consulting witha ob & gyn but not at all satisfied.

2.I am now 10 weeks pregnant. From the beginning i dint have any symptoms other than period like cramps and hunger. I dont have sore breast, i only think it has increased in size(i guess).My stomach is bloated. I feel full. I have some cramps on and off. Why am i hungry all the time??? Even if i take up a full meal i wanted to eat again after 2 hours. Is it normal to have no symptoms and still pregnant?? Some1 told me tat a baby will be healthy only if the mom have all the symptoms.
    3. I was having some white discharge a week ago. But now it had turned around to be clear egg white discharge. No smell, No bleeding but feeling all time wet. Have to run to toilet to see if i had blood. But By God's Grace nothing of that sought.

Girls Pls help me. Thnks in advance.

Pls help me.

2. Ganthimathi

Ganthimathi Gold IL'ite

Congratulations Sangitta. All pregnant moms may not have symptoms like, vomiting, giddiness etc. It has nothing to do with the growth and health of the child. If your appetite is good and able to eat well that is good for you and your baby. SO not to worry.

I can recommend Dr. Kannaki Uthraraj MD, DGO, Kovai Medical Centre. She is very good, well trained and very approachable. You may try her.

Good Luck
    Ganthi

3. Sangitta

Sangitta New IL'ite

Dear Ganthimathi,

Thnks a lot for ur reply.. Will get an appt with her and consult her..

4. mrssiva

mrssiva Silver IL'ite

Hi Sangita...

Congrates..:thumbsup
    Im belongs to Covai only....
    My sisters and many friends had delivery in Kovai Medical (KMCH), Dr. Renuka Devi and many other best doctors are there.
    She cured many critical cases too.

KMCH is the right place dear..

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  5. Sangitta

Sangitta New IL'ite

Thnk Mrs.Siva. What about cost wise? Is it ok or expensive?

6. mrssiva

mrssiva Silver IL'ite

Its ok only dear. Not expensive.. You can feel free when u consult there..

i ll tell tom how much amount will comes..

7. Sangitta

Sangitta New IL'ite

yeah ok Mrs. Siva.. Thnk u :)

8. mrssiva

mrssiva Silver IL'ite

hi dear..

Which doctor u have choosed finally..
    In KMCH it costs around 40,000 rs for delivery..

9. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Its absolutely okay to not have symptoms.. and still have a super healthy beautiful baby, don't worry

10. Dwirakhi

Dwirakhi Silver IL'ite

Dear Sangita,

Every pregnancy is different for a matter of fact. So please dont worry yourself over symptoms that occur and don’t occur and evaluate your baby's progress and growth on such parameters.

Feeling hungry is very normal due to increase in acidity and because of acid reflux and regurgitation of the stomach acids, it is a boon in pregnancy that reminds the mother to keep eating frequent meals provide energy throughout the day during these crucial months as the baby is continuously developing and maintaining the pregnant mothers blood sugar levels at regular intervals.

White discharge is normal and does not have to be accompanied with blood spots unless there is any history or indication. If you are having a normal pregnancy event had any episodes of spotting or not on an alert and live a moderately healthy active stress free life you should not be thinking about spotting at all. Pease don’t unnecessary worry yourself over something that does not happen.

Take care….

Rakhi