pregnancy after a miscarriage

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Rachna, Feb 21, 2012.

1. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi Rachana ,

Congratulations!!! , I am happy for you. It is really good that it didn't took time for you to conceive again. For my mother after loosing her 1st pregnancy it took 5 yrs to conceive , Dont loose hope , GOD is there that is the reason he didnt leave you empty handed.

Now dont take so much tension. It will not be the same always, as you are saying you are taking good care continue that , taking tensions and going into depression would harm urself and the baby inside you. So be strong.Try to be happy all the time , past is past. Even I use to take too much tensions and it use to effect me a lot. Conceiving was very difficult for me. Once I stopped thinking about it , things went smooth.

Hope I was of some help for you.

Love Raji.

1 person likes this.
  2. SSNmom

SSNmom Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rachna,

Congratulation first of all!! Please do not worry on this. Even i had my first baby mis carriage and after that was in same condition like you. Mostly everday i used to cry and cry. My husband was my big support. Be positive.

1 person likes this.
  3. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

rachna,
    i searched in net it says if hcg doubles for 60% also fine, it happened to many people and they carried to healthy pregnancy... i am also worried about my HCG and all, now i am totally forgot all those things diverting my mind to god, knitting, etc...

cheer up....i hope u will come under oct2012 mom to be, sure we will start a thread soon and will share our wonderful experience there...

1 person likes this.
  4. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

Dont worry much about the hcg; i mean an increase is needed and considered healthy and like subha said doctors take 60 percent as a healthy increase.

But there are also cases of women who have low levels of hcg and go on to carry healthy babies. In my case, my beta hcg was towards the lower level and on a repeat test- it had increased by some 50 percent- and thank God, as of today me and baby both are fine.

At times, our confidence and positivity will help us :)

1 person likes this.
  5. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

If u want some positive vibes look at my profile pic with my lil boy...he is born to me after 1st misscariage.I was also given steroids till 12 weeks .Even during this time I had some bleeding.But I was sure nothing will happen as god has given me a second chance and I should also give me and my baby one more....I prayed...I just thought about good things...rested..relaxed as much as I can...

Now I am a mommy of cute boy.....dont worry...u r in our prayers.....trust god and be positive....:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  6. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Thanx a lot friends Lakshmi13,Srajitha,SSNMom,Sitharaj,Subhagamesh and Cutekid for ur lovely wishes...Cutekid, ur kid is really very cute...God bless him...

7. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Congratulations on your pregnancy. For music visit any book/music store or flipkart type website and see the music options under Garbh sanskar. Take care

1 person likes this.