Pre-Kg / LKG Admission notification 2013-2014

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by gopituty, Oct 16, 2012.

1. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Chinmaya Vidyalaya Admission notification: Dear Parents,ON-LINE Application will be open from 00:00 hrs Nov 21st, 2012 and close at 24:00 hrs Nov 21st, 2012

1 person likes this.
  2. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Maharishi Vidya Mandir: Registration form ( free of cost) for admission to LKG for the Academic year 2013 -2014 will be issued on 1-12-2012 between 6.30 a.m and 11.30 a.m. Those who are residing within the radius of 3 kms alone are eligible to apply.

3. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram: LKG Registration will be available online on 1st and 2nd December 2012

4. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

NPS, chennai is issuing Applications from today (19th Nov 12) for this whole week... from 9 am to 12 Noon... Kindly be there by 7:30 or 8:00 to get the application on time..

5. VidSid

VidSid New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

My son will be turning 3 this May 2013.. I'am planning to get my son admitted in one of the schools in and around Pallavaram. Our preference is to put him in a school which gives importance to extra curricular activities as well. Please can any one suggest the best schools in and around Pallavaram.

We are living in Bangkok and planning to relocate for our son's education. I was really shocked and surprised to know admission procedures have started already. Thought getting an admission in a school in Chennai is always easy :spin

Please help... Thanks...

6. Harshadmom

Harshadmom New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Does anyone know when schools like The Schram Academy, DAV and SBOA will start admission for pre-kg?.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Harshadmom

7. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Consider Good Earth, Lords International..

8. VidSid

VidSid New IL'ite

Dear gopituty,

Thank you very much for the reply. I liked Good Earth, however, it seems to be quite far from Pallavaram. Lords International school is very good is it? Any idea about the fee structure?

Thanks...

9. timex82

timex82 New IL'ite

Hi all;

Mt daughter will be turning 3.5 yrs by may 2013. i'm looking for her LKG admission. cos i'm residing at purasaiwalkam i'm looking for sindhi model, ewarts, kola saraswati. i need suggestions n date of app_issue. also got to know that in kola saraswati they don't give seats to muslims, as i'm a muslim. suggestions n help plz..

thanks,
    Aneese

10. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Heard good reviews about Lords.. But no first hand info..

You can also consider Omega International behind Airport but not sure about transportation..