Pre-Kg / LKG Admission notification 2013-2014

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by gopituty, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Marikeerthi

Marikeerthi Bronze IL'ite

My son is born in 3-19-2009. Currently we are living in US. We are planning to return for 2014 school year. Can you tell exactly which class will he be admitted into?

2. Roopash

Roopash New IL'ite

3. nicmar3000

nicmar3000 New IL'ite

Hi, Admissions are on at Little Einsteins Preschools in Chennai too. I would rate the preschool with a 4/5.

This preschool is the most amazing addition to my child’s life that I could ever ask for. The welcoming, open atmosphere is perfect. Teachers are the most caring, accepting, loving teachers we could ask for. Everyone is welcome, everyone is accepted. The co-op environment brings the parents together to create a nurturing environment for children of all walks of life. When the kids are not playing at school they visit local museums, parks, etc.everything related to the concepts taught. Little Einsteins invite special, child friendly, guests to talk with them and teach the kids about the world around them. Everything is hands-on. Everything is exactly what we ever wanted in a preschool.

4. smn

smn New IL'ite

hi,

is ur kid s studying in BVSSS. im planning to put my daughter in std II. can u give info on the initial fees payable, term fees etc? do they donations?

5. Petyshia

Petyshia New IL'ite

what about DAV, Gopalapuram, Can you please provide some details on Admission fee, Term Fees,etc..