Pre-Kg / LKG Admission notification 2013-2014

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by gopituty, Oct 16, 2012.

1. kkmom

kkmom Silver IL'ite

Oh no.. my kid turns 3 by June 2013 end. So as per the age cut off he will waste a year. :(

Is there any schools which accepts kids who misses the cut off by 2 or 3 months?

2. vidhyagokul

vidhyagokul New IL'ite

PSBB Tnagar / KKNagar / Nung will issue applications online from 4th Jan to 6th Jan 2013. Visit their website for details. PSBB Schools

3. parentof2

parentof2 New IL'ite

I don't think that is the correct version about olive public school. My children study there and I am very much satisfied with the school. Electronic boards are just another means of education. They follow the exseed teaching methodology which involves experiential learning. I know that they retrenched a few non performing teachers . It is a growing school and has not done much publicity. Infact you should feel happy if the number of students are less and I don't see this as a reason to change schools. Overall I am satisfied with the school and it's management as they are very courteous and easily approachable.

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

BVM global perungudi was supposed to display the selcted candidates list for Pre-Kg today..thye have postponed to 20.01.13...the details are not updated in the website had to drive all the way to perungudi and come back with this kind of information...how irresponsible people are....though not a personal mail can't they update in the website..

5. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Good Earth started issuing application from today.. Fees has gone up from 60k to 75k.. Donation has gone up from 35k to 50k.. :(

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

expect most schools to increase the fees and also the transportation fees. when cost of living increases it reflects immediately on school fees that are not governed by trusts...

1 person likes this.
  7. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

yes I understand a logic for increase in Transportation.. But schools like St.Johns have increased the tuition fees significantly.. :(

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Gopi, i have an inclination that all the old students fees will also increase, especially where it is private..reason..there has been a lot of teachers who have got govt.job and there is going to be a shortage in staff in 2013-2014 (already there is shortage in my son's school) and to have good staff takes lot of money, and they are going to show us this as the reason for the fees hike, while we will never know if those teachers get that much..i know teachers who work for 5k and a mphil who works for 15k..

don't try to decipher logics.. did you know idayam gingelly oil was at 189/192 in december 1st week, while it went to 212 in december end and yesterday it was 257rs/ltr. expect a increase in the rates for butter/milk and everything.. the middle class suffers and will suffer..sorry for this para that is of no relevance here....but i know you will understand..

2 people like this.
  9. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Hello friends, can anyone pl share ideas/reviews on "Lalaji Memorial Omega Intl. school,Kolapakkam branch" in terms of Coaching, Discipline and Fees?
    We're trying it for my DS who'll enter LKG by next academic year(2013-2014).
    thanks in advance.

10. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Has anyone applied in Good Earth?