Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

dear suryakala sister,

thanks a lot for praying for me and all the IL sisters.
    thank you sister.
    may lord saibaba bless you and your family.

om sai ram sri sai ram jaya jaya sai ram

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidyashankari Sister,

It is Baba's blessings that I get this opportunity to pray for you and other IL Sisters.

May Baba's blessings be with you and your family always.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha-Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

3. suryakala

Dear Saras Sister,

Thanks to Baba for encouraging me through you. Pranav has started focussing on faces. He is doing fine.

May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance and fulfil all your wishes.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.

4. anuradhasundar

anuradhasundar Silver IL'ite

Dear suryakala mam,
    Thanks a lot for praying for me and all indus ladies sisters.
    May sai Baba bless you and your family.
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

5. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite

dear suryakala mam,
    thank you so much for praying for me..
    hope lord sai does the miracle soon.. waiting for that day

6. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

sairam,

dear ma,

thanks for ur prayers.only thanks is not enough i know.how is ur grandson?

May baba bless u and ur family with abundance.

baba please be withus and guide us,bless us soon

om sainathaya namagha

7. suryakala

Dear SSM014,

I am pleasantly surprised to know from the list of TTC Sisters that you have been blessed with Twins.

Baba showers His blessings on those who sincerely pray to Him!

My Hearty Congratulations! May Baba bless you, your family particularly the Twins with all good things in life.

May Baba be with you always.

Om Shri Sai Sarva Mangala Karaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who bestows all auspicious Grace.

8. suryakala

Dear Luvlyroses-DD,

It always gives me hope and confidence when I pray for you and other sisters in IL.

I am sure Baba will hear our prayers and I will hear a positive communication from you soon. Many devotees experienced Baba's blessings and miracles every day.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha-Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

9. suryakala

Dear Meenueash-DD,

Please join me in thanking Baba for all His blessings for you.

I feel so happy to receive your response.

My Grandson- Pranav, and for that matter every child reminds us of Baba. I am so happy to be busy with my Grandson.

May Baba bless you and your dear husband with parenthood soon. Have confidence and cheer.

10. suryakala

Dear all IL Sisters,

Om Sai Ram.

manovaga.jpg

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance. I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for our TTC Sisters- Want2BMom, Abhi786, Lathaviswa, Riyaram, Rashmii, Luckwaves, , Pallavik96, Hopesinbaby, Luvlyroses (Vidya), Vini, SSM014, Anukiran, Devi123, Deepthisini, Curious28, Itsmebhagi, Tarasharma, Vidyashankari (Divya), Kadumadura, Csweetangel, Sreeraga, Tara, Meenueash, Devi88, Sabitha, Ramya, Suryabaljinr, Sumathi, Sujitha, Anjananathan, Pinki13, Vidukarth, Happyperson, Thahira, Infotech, Mathira, Ransree, Suki, Jayanthisuresh, Kharidra, Mathy, Foxybeat, Annapurna3, Archana,Tara (Nirmala), Ladki - prayed Baba, that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear Sunshinebeauty, Today I thought of you and your DD and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your DD with good health and long life and be with her always. May Sai Baba bless you, your DH and your lovely DD in abundace and be with you always.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and your husband and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you, and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. Today I thought of your dear Father and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless your father with good health, wealth, peace and happiness.

Dear Blessbabydust (Kalai), today I thought of you, and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with the success in your search for a suitable job and May Baba bless you with a safe delivery and lovely child.
    May Baba bless you and your family in abundance and be with you always.

Dear Luckwaves-DD, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your home with full of joy and fulfill all your wishes. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Sisters- KAME, ZZZZ, Aartiangel, today I thought of you and prayed Baba that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Katagam, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood and be with you.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Blessedn, today I thought of you and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba shower His blessings on your DD and his mother and father always. May she be blessed also with the sibling soon.

Dear Manju, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes too.

Dear Yalni, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless and fulfill your wishes too.

Dear Deeparull, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family.

Dear SSM,Today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you, your DH and your lovely Daughters in abundance.

Dear Bhagi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May the Merciful Baba bless you and your family and remove your problems and anxieties.

Dear Bharani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your family in abundance.

Dear Sinduja-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a career advancement, and show you the right path.

Dear Smileforever, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear SVeena, today I prayed Baba thanking him for you and also seeking His continued blessings for you, your husband and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Swapna, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and unite your family soon giving your children the love of a loving parents.

Dear Selbha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Namrathamorab, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of your brother's son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless him and his parents and be with them always.

Dear Vidyashankari Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba be with you and bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Sowmya2709, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Sisters- Ranjitjayanthi, Sudhajay, Chinnirekha, Vidyavisu, Saianugraha and Santhoshini- Today I thought of you all and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your families in abundance.

Dear Radha parth2000, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you to become a Mother soon. Baba, please with her always.

Dear Priyashrvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Baby, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Divyanair, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Saran27, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Daisydoll, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Sirisha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood and guide you always.

Dear Pinki13, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Anuradhasundar, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Meenueash, today I thought of you and specially prayed to Baba for your speedy recovery. May Baba bless you with good health and be with you always. Today I thought of your brother- Saishiv kumar and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your brother and be with him to find the correct life partner. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Archana-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear Meenasatwork, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Pursuehappiness Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Hivid-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Vani, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon..

Dear Vabzee Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you full of happiness, peace and prosperity in your life.

Dear Gayatri-XETAGAYU, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Vidya- Luvlyroses, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon and be with you always.

Dear Sabitha Sister, today I thought of your MIL and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless her with good health and be with her always.

Dear Subasrihari, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear SriVen, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with good health during your pregnancy and be with you always.

Dear Kungumam, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with peace and bliss.

Dear Usha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DH and your children in abundace.

Dear Gopvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your family, your brother, your sister's family in abundance.

Dear Neha-DD, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Viji Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with good health, wealth and happiness.

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

Om Shri Sai Manovagateethya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who transcends thought and speech.

6 people like this.