Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Thanks for your continuous prayers. Hope you are doing good by baba's blessings.my sister is going 5th mnth of pregnancy.its happened because of Baba and your faithful prayer. Once again thanks a lot.Pls.Pray for my sister for safe pregnancy and for me to get a good job and also for my children's good health.

May Baba fulfill all our wishes soon.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

A11.jpg

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @wish4miracle, D @Godbless8 -
    -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @pinky2cute , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good health, peace and happiness in life.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your Husband and I prayed for your niece also. May Baba bless the speedy recovery of your Husband. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Ragalakshmi with a happy married life.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today, I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @foxybeat sister, today, I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you with a suitable job and may Baba bless you with good life and great success in life.

Dear DD @mathira , today, I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless you with a suitable job. May Baba bless your sons with good health, joy and happiness.

Dear DD @Pri25080 , today, I prayed for you and your baby. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @ashwinid01, today, I prayed pray for you, your son, your DD and your DH. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @ChandrikaV sister ,today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @pinkydarling , today, I prayed for your son Sreeyan. May Baba less him with good health, joy and happiness.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

FEB 22.jpg

3. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Dear Suryakala, please pray for my husband's job also :) :(

4. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Dear @suryakala sister: thanks as always for your continued prayer week after week. Beautiful Darshan.

suryakala likes this.
  5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

thank our for your prayers Maa ! flying to India today , I m so excited that iam scared too ! hope it’s a loving and fun filled journey . May baba bless us all !
    Om Sai Ram !

suryakala likes this.
  6. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Thank u maa for your prayers. I am feeling little better.
    Dear baba, your are our saviour. Please save us all from troubles and illness and guard us from evil. Please help us be kind. Protect all kids and shower your blessings. Thanks Baba for all You have given so far.

suryakala likes this.
  7. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot, @suryakala maa for your prayers. I was feeling low and after seeing the darshan of Baba I am feeling good. Hope everything will be alright soon.
    Om Sairam

suryakala likes this.
  8. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Maa
    Your prayers and divine darshan are instilling peace and harmony. Thanking you always for this.
    Seeking the blessings of Sairam for all of us

suryakala likes this.
  9. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Thanks for your prayer and wonderful darshan of Baba.Plz,continue your prayers. I Believe Baba care and guideall us always.
    Lets we will wait for the Baba's Miracle.it will happen soon,Plz.Believe on Baba.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

My pranams to Amma.

suryakala likes this.