Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Maa for your loving prayers..Hoping for a miracle soon. May all our prayers are blessed soon.

suryakala likes this.
  2. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Thank u maa for the prayers. I may not login that often as i am traveling to my town but need baba s blessings and ur blessings too as always. May baba bless us in abundance

suryakala likes this.
  3. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sister for remembering me :) Me and my daughter are fine. My marriage has broken and I am struggling to get out of it legally. I am now a single mom and trying to take care of my daughter. Its a tough life but I am sure BABA is taking care of me. I have been sick since the first week of this year and hence did not get a chance to write before this.

I am trying hard to pray and also read Baba's book but due to a lot of these confusions my mind is very preoccupied. I will however try to pray more regularly.

Om Sai Ram !

4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram !

suryakala likes this.
  5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @foxybeat sister,

I am so sorry to know that you could not continue with your married life and now living separately with your daughter.

I will continue to pray Baba for you and your daughter. Sister, sometimes we do not know why certain things happen.. But for a good person, God takes care and is very kind and ultimately we realise the kindness of God.

Please be cheerful and with Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi( Patience), you will come successful in life. Be positive. Baba is very kind, will take care.

May Baba bless you to have a bright, cheerful life in the future with your daughter.

Om Sri Sainath.

6. suryakala

Dear DD @wish4miracle ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your DH.
    Do not worry about log in in IL as long as you are logged in with the devotion to Baba!

Have nice time at your town!

I will continue to pray for you. Baba is very very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Sairam.

7. suryakala

Dear DD @Godbless8 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

I am glad that you enjoyed the divine darshan of Baba!

DD, there is nothing to feel low about anything as long as we have Shraddha and Saburi and leave all our worries to Him, praying and saying," Let Thy Will Happen". -This lightens our heart and we can look forward to life with confidence and spread cheers!

I will continue to pray for you and I am sure Baba will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

8. suryakala

Dear @ChandrikaV sister,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your family.

I am so glad you enjoyed the darshan of Baba! I will continue to pray for you all. I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter

ChandrikaV likes this.
  9. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Thank you surya kala amma for the wonderful darshan and continued prayers.

OmSaiRam.. JaiSaiRam..

suryakala likes this.
  10. suryakala

Dear DD @coolmum ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for all.

I am so happy that you could visit Baba's temples during your visit to India. Should have been a very busy, yet enjoyable trip.

Surely, with your encouragement your son will be alright and he will do well in his New school with Baba's blessings.

I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless Ragalakshmi with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

coolmum likes this.