Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear Maa, Thank you for your loving prayers. God Bless our prayers soon.

suryakala likes this.
  2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @mathira ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your sons.

I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you with a suitable job. May Baba bless your sons with good health, joy and happiness.

Om Sri SaiRam..Jai SaiRam..

mathira likes this.
  3. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

Vani09 likes this.
  4. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Dear Maa....

I'm a firm believer in Sai Baba.... recently I conceived but wasn't aware of it and had a minor road accident was under medications. Later I got pregnancy test positive. Now I'm in 11th week. Heard baby's heartbeat at 8weeks but scared and worried about my baby all the time due to my accident and medicines. I'm a doctor myself doing my postgraduation and having exams in april.
    Please include me and my baby in your prayers. I wish my baby grows normal and healthy and I have a safe pregnancy and delivery. Also i pray I get through my exams.

Om sai ram.

5. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Hope you are doing good by Baba's Blessings.Thanks for your prayer and wonderful darshan of Baba.Plz.continue your prayer and pray for my sister and her child and also pray for me and my children.Hope Baba shower his blessings to all our sai devotees .

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    suryakala likes this.
  6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear ma,

Thanks for the prayers.. Request you to please pray for my FIL who is admitted in the hospital for a health issue.
    Om Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear DD @pinky2cute ,

Baba is very kind as a mother. There is nothing to worry. He will take care.

I will pray for you, your baby and for your success in exam in my special Thursday prayers from next Thursday on wards.

You should also please pray daily, for you and for your child also. Please pray daily, preferably after your showers, Baba or your Ishta Devata with total devotion and determination, and ending your prayers with," Let Thy Will Happen". You will see your burden taken away and soon your prayers being blessed. Have Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience) as taught by Baba to His devotees.

DD,Please leave all your worries to Baba and enjoy your pregnancy and prepare well for exams. He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you with good life and great success in your exam. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

pinky2cute likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

Yes, I am doing fine with Baba's grace.

it gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you, your children and for Angai.

Glad you enjoyed the divine darshan of Baba!

Hope you, your children and Angai and her baby are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

I will continue to pray for you all.

May Baba bless you and your children with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy safe delivery and thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

9. suryakala

Dear DD @iamsrihere ,

I am sorry your FIL is not well and being treated in a hospital. I will pray for the fast recovery of your FIL from tomorrow on wards.

Please you should also pray for his speedy recovery. Baba is very kind and I am sure He will bless our prayers and your FIL will recover soon.

I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless your FIL with good health and speedy recovery soon. May Baba bless you with motherhood.

Om Sri Sainath.

iamsrihere likes this.
  10. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Dear Maa...
    Thanks a lott for including me and my baby in your special prayers. Really appreciate your kindness and goodness. May baba always shower His blessings on you and your loved ones.
    Om sai ram.

suryakala likes this.