Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @28neha ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

Hope you had a sweet and colourful Diwali with your family and friends. Take care and enjoy every moment of this precious period. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, delivery, and there after.

Om Sri Sainath.

28neha likes this.
  2. suryakala

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you all.

Hop you had a sweet and colorful Diwali with your family and friends. I will continue to pray for your sister Angai and your family.

Baba is very very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister Angai and her DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

lakshmikguru likes this.
  3. suryakala

TOMORROW.JPG

Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidhmahe
    Sachithanandaya Dheemahe
    Thanno Sai Prachodayath.

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @waiting4rmlong , @Babyhope86 ,
    @bindu22 , @Godbless8 , @wish4miracle , @Pri25080 , -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , D @Teju2017 ,- today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @28neha , today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @hemavijay , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and bless you with a happy and cheerful life.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @prreeya , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Dear DD @Babyhope86 , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a happy and cheerful life soon.

Dear @RekhaKulkarni , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with a very cheerful life soon.

Dear DD @ishaansmom, today, I prayed for your son's good health. May Baba bless your son with good health, joy and happiness.

Dear DD @nandinimithun ,today, I prayed for your husband's good health. May Baba bless your husband with good health, peace of mind and happiness.

Dear DD @prreeya , today I specially prayed for your for the success of your new efforts. May Baba bless you with success, and cheerful life.

Dear DD @ashwinid01, today, I prayed pray for you, your son, your DD and your DH. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

OCT 26.jpg

4. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Om sai Ram

Thank you Maa for wonderful Darshan of Baba and thank you for continues Prayer.May baba fulfill your all wishes soon..

Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

suryakala likes this.
  5. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Hi @suryakala ma,
    Thanks for Baba darshan and your prayers.

Dear Baba, we look upon you for everything and keep us blessed always. Please let us be always grateful to You and bless all needy and poor ones. Thank you for all you have given so far.

Om Satchidananda sadguru sainath maharaj ke jai!!!

suryakala likes this.
  6. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Maa for your prayers:worship2:. Hope all our prayers are blessed soon

suryakala likes this.
  7. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Dear @suryakala maa
    Thanks for your continuous prayers. May Baba gives us strength to overcome the sufferings of karma and bless us with his kindness.
    Om SaiRam

suryakala likes this.
  8. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Thanks for your prayer and good darshan of Baba. I believe your prayer to Baba is more powerful and surely Baba fulfill our wishes soon. Plz. pray for us especially for my sister and continue your prayer.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  9. suryakala

Dear DD @28neha ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. Glad you enjoyed the divine darshan of Baba!

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings. Take care and enjoy every moment of this precious period. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, delivery, and there after.

Om Sri Sainath.

28neha likes this.
  10. suryakala

Dear DD @wish4miracle ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

DD, Baba is very very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers. I will continue to pray for you.

Please pray with Shraddha and Saburi and leave all your burden to Him. He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.