Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Om sai Ram

Happy Thursaday maa..

Thank you maa for prayer. may baba fulfill your all wishes..

Om sri Sadguru Sainath paramastu shubham Bhavtu..

suryakala likes this.
  2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @SharadaIyer ,

I am sorry that you are very stressed due to financial situations in life.

Prayer does miracles and Baba or your Ishta Devata provides solutions from within when you pray with total dedication.
    I will pray for you from next Thursday prayers. You also please pray daily, preferably after your showers, Baba or your Ishta Devata with total devotion and determination, and ending your prayers with," Let Thy Will Happen", we see your burden taken away by Baba or Ishta Devata and soon your prayers being blessed. Have Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience). You will surely come out of this situation with courage and confidence spreading cheers in the family.

It is more in devotion than the procedure in Thursday fasting. After morning showers, please start the fasting with the morning prayers. Depending on your health conditions you may like to have some fruits,fluids like juice or milk. You may like to read a chapter or two of Sri Sai Satcharita and finish of your fasting with the prasadam of evening prayers before dinner. It is all about your Namasmaran/ or remembering the lovely Bhajans or thinking of Baba/ Ishta Devatha as much as possible. It is the inward happiness you feel with Him during fasting that is important.

I am sure Baba will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you and be free from your stress due to financial circumstances soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

3. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you @suryakala ma for Baba's wonderful darshan and keeping me in your prayers.

May Baba bless us all.

Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  4. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Many ...Thanks for your loving prayers:)

suryakala likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear DD @bindu22 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

Baba is very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

bindu22 likes this.
  6. suryakala

Dear DD @coolmum ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for your son and Ragalakshmi.

Glad you enjoyed the divine darshan of Sai Baba!

I will continue to pray for your son and for your niece Ragalakshmi.

May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless Ragalakshmi with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

coolmum likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear DD @wish4miracle ,

Thanks for your prayers for me and my family.

It is a beautiful prayer to Baba! May Baba bless us all as you have prayed!

I will continue to pray for you. Baba is very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and fulfill your wishes soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

8. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

Vani09 likes this.
  9. suryakala

Dear DD @Godbless8 ,

I will continue to pray for you.

Baba is very kind. I am sure He will bless our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sayee.

10. suryakala

YASAI 2.JPG

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Amma15 sister, today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with all good things in life.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @Babyhope86 ,
    @svaac , @bindu22 , @Godbless8 , @wish4miracle , @Pri25080 , @Rajivijay90 ,D @pihu123 , -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @28neha , today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @AhujaGirl , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with courage and confidence in life.

Dear DD @hemavijay , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and bless you with a happy and cheerful life.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @Saikripa sister, today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good health and clear vision.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @dc24 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @SharadaIyer , today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and be free from your stress due to financial circumstances soon.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

JULY 27.jpg