Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Happy Thursday @suryakala Maa,

Hope you are recovering from your surgery. Baba's bright darshan is a boost for me !

Today it is my 9th week of Sai Baba Vrat.. So I went to temple & prayed on surrender to Baba's feet, also distributed few food packets to the unpriveleged outside.

I am planning to again start my Vrat next Thursday for next 9 Thursdays.

Many Thanks for your continuous prayers dear maa..

May Baba's grace be a shining guiding star for all of us!

Om Sai Ram..
    Take care.

suryakala likes this.
  2. waiting4rmlong

waiting4rmlong Gold IL'ite

Thank You Suryakala sister. Baba please show me way. but believing you only completely. always thinking you are there with me. Please be with me. Om Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  3. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Suryakala sister,

Sairam!

It was such a relief getting your mail. The surgeon cuts.......BABA heals. The surgeon is just an instrument in HIS hands. You know I am speaking from experience! HE held my hand and walked with me through the valley of death. HE continues to walk with me and heal me.

Thank you for your prayers for my family and this wonderful darshan of BABA.

My dear Sister Suryakala and all others on IL who have prayed for me and my family, let me share with you my most recent miracle. BABA has blessed us yet again and answered our prayers. Our son who is an MBBS doctor had set his mind on a PG degree in Orthopedics. He has been trying for the past seven years with no luck. We as a family do not believe in a capitation seat ( neither can we afford one! ). Several people tried to convince him to do some other subject which was easier to get in. But he was very determined. Every year the disappointment he faced broke our heart. I just prayed, " BABA, please be with him. Let him not break in spirit. Please hold his hand and walk with him. YOU know what is best for him". With the NEET PG being introduced this year, I felt his chances of getting into Ortho were slim. Believe it or not........not only did he get a PG seat on merit, he got an MS seat in Ortho in the college of his choice! My dear. dear Sai sisters......believe me HE answers our prayers when HE thinks the time is right. Have Shraddha and Saburi.

Sairam.

Usha

4. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Many thanks for your loving prayers Maa, All our prayers should be blessed soon by the lord.
    Take Care Maa.

suryakala likes this.
  5. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

20170518_103450.jpg 20170518_103450.jpg 20170518_103450.jpg 20170518_103450.jpg
    @suryakala Maa
    Om Sai Ram
    How are you feeling now Maa? May baba bless you with good health and speedy recovery. Thanks for praying for all of us.Today I am sending you pic my baba from my small puja corner :)
    I'M
    @suryakala Maa
    Om Sai Ram
    Thanks for praying for all of us.How are you feeling now?May baba bless you with good health and speedy recovery. Today I am sending you pic of my baba from my small puja corner. 20170518_103450.jpg

6. Suma89

Suma89 New IL'ite

Dear baba, please help.me in getting g good owners to stay as Tenant, so as Tobe not dependant on parents and help.me settle with a really down-to-earth earning well guy

Regards
    Suma

suryakala likes this.
  7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @ChandrikaV sister,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your family.

I am just an instrument in Baba's hands. May Baba be with you all through. Thanks for your kind inquires. I am recovering fast.

May Baba bless your sons with early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Sairam.

8. suryakala

Dear DD @bindu22 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your DH.

Thanks for your kind inquires, I am recovering fast.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Sairam.

bindu22 likes this.
  9. suryakala

Dear DD @28neha ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

I am so happy you enjoyed the darshan! I will continue to pray for you.

May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy ,safe delivery and thereafter.

Om Sri SaiNath.

28neha likes this.
  10. suryakala

Dear DD @iamsrihere ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your DH.

Thanks for your kind inquires. I am recovering fast. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.