Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. Baba is very kind and I am sure He will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

Vani09 likes this.
  2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Maa!
    Yes yes yes she smiles , no ideas when she looks at me then she smiles or it's just her in her own world . Mother in laws says that they now talk to god . Cry ..laugh in his company !
    How are you. May baba keep you blessed always :) and me too :)

suryakala likes this.
  3. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much @suryakala ma for praying for me. I know Baba is blessing all His children and I will hold my little one soon. Waiting for that day

Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  4. suryakala

Sai Ram to you all.
    WISH.jpg

May Baba bless us all in abundance.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram!

suryakala likes this.
  6. suryakala

BABA5.jpg

Dear Members of IL Family,

Sairam.

Have a Happy Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Amma15 sister, today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with all good things in life.

Dear DD @ashima10 , today, I prayed for you, your DH and your daughter. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @rmuramka , @Babyhope86 ,
    @svaac , @28neha , @bindu22 , @Godbless8 -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @Saikripa sister, today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good health and happiness.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @dc24 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear DD @pinkydarling , today, I prayed for you, your DH and your son Sreeyan. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @SaiNiharika , today, I prayed for your mother. May Baba bless your mother with peace, health and happiness.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

APRIL 27.jpg

msms, svaac, rmuramka and 7 others like this.
  7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Happy Thursday Maa!!

Thank you for wonderful darshan of baba and thank you for prayer.

Om sai Ram

Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Paramastu Shubham Bhavtu

suryakala and Shanvy like this.
  8. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Dear @suryakala ma Thanks for today's prayers. With your consistent prayers all IL members are showered by his blessings. Thanks for your wonderful contribution

9. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Hi @suryakala maa,

Please include me in your prayers ma. i am struggling with infertility and i have a related procedure next month. i have surrendered myself to Baba and consider Him as my eternal parent.
    I am sure Baba will bless all His children with happiness.

Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ke Jai!

10. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Thanks for your Prayer and wonderful dharshan of baba.I am doing my higher degree in DE by baba's blessing and going to do the exms nxt month.plz.pray for me and also pray for my sister and children.
    I believe baba guide me and giving me the confident.These are all happen by your faithful and powerful prayers.Thanks a lot.Plz,continue your prayer.

May Baba gives you the happiest life.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.