Prayers to Shirdi SaiBaba ...

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Bow Prayers placed at thy holy feet - May Baba bless all our prayers and be with us always.
    Gurupoornima03072012.jpg

1. All Active Ilites of IL family - To bless their family with Goodness

2. All Sai sisters of IL Family - To get closer to their Ista Devatha and experience bliss

3. My First Elder Sister at IL - Suryakala Sister - To bless their family in abundance

4. All sisters who are in the undergoing TTC process - To bless their bundle of joy to crawl in their home.

5. GeeVee68 Sister - To guide her to complete SSC Parayan and fulfill her wishes too.

6. Pinky6 Sister's Brother and SIL, Hema Sathish's Family be blessed with peacefulness and calmness to lead a happy married life.

7. Poornima Satheesh and Arunashree Suresh - To be successful in conceiving and enjoy with kids in their home.

8. LuvlyRoses Sister to be successful in the progress of TTC and enjoy lovely motherhood

9. Tnkesavan’s DIL – To bless her with a safe delivery and be with their family and guide them.

10. Knbg – Bhargavi Sister’s family be blessed in abundance.

11. VJBunny – to bless her to complete SSC Guru poornima parayan and fulfill her wishes too.

12. Shruthisp – Shruthi be blessed in abundance and her wishes fulfilled.

13. Rajinee – to bless her and let her tensions relieved and wishes fulfilled

14. Rekhachennai – to bless her family in abundance and fulfill her wishes too

15. Priyapradeep – to be blessed with second child soon and be successful in TTC

16. Paanzaa - to get united with his family soon sorting out his problems

17. Sunshinebeauty – Being blessed and fulfilled her wish to have a cutie, please bless with strength and good health and be with her to guide her through

18. Blessbabydust – To bless her to conceive little one soon and all her wishes fulfilled soon, be with her and guide her.

19. Hopesinbaby2010 – Bless her with confident and boost her morale with strength emotionally and physically and let her wish be fulfilled with her bundle of joy crawling in her home.

20. Jayuu5 – To Bless her in abundance and guide her for Guru poornima parayan and fulfill her wishes too.

21. Ssm014 – Baba please add a little member in their family, be with them and enjoy their parenthood.

22. Avacado – to bless her and fulfill her important lifetime’s wish

23. Saktips – To bless her immensely and fulfill her wishes too.

24. Pdeepa4 – To bless Deepa and her cousin with their little ones making noises in their homes and their motherhood be fulfilled.

25. Umaguru – To bless Uma’s friend Sujitha and Uma’s Sister Sumathi to enjoy with the little ones in their home soon. To bless her daughter Srinidhi longevity and healthy life

26. Umaguru (Archana) – To bless her daughter Aniksha Speedy recovery and good health.

27. Veeramachaneni – To bless her family in abundance and fulfill their wishes too

28. Sabitha - To bless her and her friend to enjoy their life and parenthood with their liitle ones soon.

29. Feya - To bless their family happiness and peace in their New Home and let an additional member to enrich their home with joy.

30.Onesweetlife - To bless her with her all wishes to be fulfilled soon.

31. Aandalamma - To bless to have her successful trip to India soon

32. Riyaram - To bless her with a child and the ttc progress to be successful.

33.Umathiru - To bless her with the job that is needed for her.

34. Rama1966 - To bless her family in abundance and fulfill her wishes too.

35.banujaga - To bless happiness in their family and their new business to be prosperous and successful.

36.AnkitaP - to bless her family and guide them and fulfill their wishes too

37. syk - Please guide her to solve all her inlaws problems and lead a happy life.

38. lameh - to bless their family and be with them always.

MAY BABA BE WITH US AND BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.. Bow

12 people like this.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Thank you sister for your prayers. That is the only thing that comes straight from the heart pure and full of devotion. Am sure Sai Baba has proved to many that faith is the road to peace. I just felt this a few days ago as I prayed to Sai help my Mom undergo a proper diagnosis for her heart problem. We just got a positive news that her probelm is not major and all I could do today morning was to thank Sai baba from the bottom of my heart and my faith becomes stronger with every positive move in my life

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Saishakthi,Thank you very much for your kind thoughts;Babaji is guiding me through you.
    Iam planning to start Satcharitra parayan today-daily 1 chapter.

Sairam

4. Rama1966

Rama1966 Senior IL'ite

Thank you. God bless you and your family!!

5. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Sai Sister,

Im overwhelmed with your kind heart.
    Thank you soooo much.
    OM SAI RAM

6. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

Hi SaiSakthi sis,

Thanks alot for keeping me in your prayers...
    May baba bless you and shower you with his blessing for your selfless heart....

7. Saisakthi

Though I was travelling the whole week and could not post here, My daily prayers included everyone. May baba listen to all our genuine prayers and be with us, guide us always.

Thank you Baba for everything you have given us and help us with what is needed for us, Om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai.

2 people like this.
  8. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Sai Sister,

May your travel will be pleasant with BABA blessings.
    OM SAI RAM.

9. Saisakthi

Dear Uma Sister,

Thank you, Back from the pilgrimage, will update soon with the experiences and blessings of Baba during the trip.

Baba, please hear all our prayers and be with us always. Bow

10. PregyBlessed

PregyBlessed Junior IL'ite

Hi dear.

After seeing ur prayers I was so happy that BABA has given u very very kind heart. Pls pray for Mar 2013 to be moms - subakutty, meVaidehi & my self.

Shri Garbarakshambigai Namah
    Shri Anjaneya swami thunai
    Shri krishnaya Namah