PRAYERS to SHIRDI SAIBABA ::2013:: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

sairam...

dear sakthi and saras,

thanks for including my name in ur prayers...

dear baba, please shower your blessings to us...

om sainathaya namagha...

2. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi Sister and Saras Sister,
    you are doing a great job...Thank you for including me!!!!
    May baba bless all of us !
    om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@Saras Sister: No words to express:thumbsup for taking over this thread with great devotion, Thanks for sharing my responsibility.

May Baba bless us all and fulfill all our wishes too

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@ Saras Sister,

please place a request to others not to QUOTE the entire post...

5. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Dear SaiShakti,
    Thank you for the special prayers offered for each one of us.
    May Saibaba bless you too.

Om Sri Sai Ram

6. wantmyangel

wantmyangel Silver IL'ite

Thanks for adding in my name in the ttc prayer group. I am working and so not able to participate in the parayan. But I am planning to take leave for some time. I will surely do the parayan during my leaves and will kepp all the sisters int he list in my prayers...

regards,
    wantmyangel

7. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dhyaanamoolam gurormoortih poojaamoolam guroh padam
    Mantramoolam gurorvaakyam mokshamoolam guroh kripaa

The Guru's form is the root of meditation; the Guru's feet are the root of worship; the Guru's word is the root of Mantra; the Guru's Grace is the root of liberation.

sai.jpg

Dear Sainatha,

1)Please bless Saisakthi sister with all round success in the Education Project which gets started in Jan 2013 in full momentum. May her dreams come true. May Sai bless her and her family in abundance.

2)Please continue to shower your divine grace on Suryakala sister and her family. May Sai fullfill all her desires.

3) Please shower your divine grace on all the IL sisters who are doing Yearlong Parayana of Sai Sathcharithram. May we all have Shraddha and Saburi at your divine feet.

Suryakala,Saisakthi, Saras123,Racr, Superwoman, Meenueash ,G3Sudha, Himaani, Blessbabydust, Anuvarada, Sravanitenali, Rajinee, Rakinya, Naliniravi, Mathira, Sabitha, Coolrdr, Thank01, Savvyheal, Saibhakht, Knbg, Easy, Luvlyroses, SriVen, SunshineBeauty, Subha2309, Amma15, Sidvidu, Vadaparti, ItsmeBhagi , Smilysmile , Chellammu , Sijo157, Radhaparth2000, Luckwaves, MbharaniI,Deraj, Rekha02, Vidyashankari, Foxybeat, Gajala, Shakthi7, Muthuraji, Deepu04, Priesh, HappyPerson ,Veeramachaneni,Saktips.

4) Please bless all the expectant mothers with Healthy pregnancies and Happy and Healthy babies.

Preethitech (baby girl in Dec), Reynu, Reema2, Mimosa, nr11, fathimar , SSSMagic, Shanmukabhavan , Prathna , subakutty, riyagan, ammu88, buviVishal, Harini1986, simplegirl, sanguineme, keeraj, sonaliparge, swethareddy86 , lavanyaraman, Yathriga , Sunshinebeauty , NKR , angel12 , simplegal85 , prchitra, Swatir23, Cutemonster, Mirraa03, Kenny, Helpmeangel , Veenaruban, divyasselvan , SSM014, ashakarthik , mohnisha, Narmadaprasad, nikithalux , Lechu , pinksugar , as1982, sarasprabhu.

5)Please bless all these lovely ladies with motherhood. May they have laughter & cries of Little ones in their homes.

Brindhaaa, Mrs Navaneeth, Aarti36, abigavas, devi123kar, Kalai (blessbabydust), Ransree, Magee, Wannabmommy, Sabitha, Vijis, Lathithanivas, chocolate, jogu07, parvathyc09, Twinbabyhopes, Vasumathy, riya2012, butterfly04, Lathaviswa, sowmyaraman81, Akansha, Premabarani, Feya, shilpa23, Happyperson, Gayathri, Myththangavel, 27csweetangel, dreamzz812, gowriadityan , nita76, Sashacurious, Kaorigingyo, luvlyroses(Vidya), Deepthisini, jp123, Ragamalika, Mkhan, Jayanthisuresh, Kooldivya, vanitha2012, alagarsamy , Raisin, Subasrihari, raindrops27, maya1, Luckwaves, Vasudhas, Vidyashankari (divya), meenu25, Niminarayan, Charanpreet, Saudamini, Nallaanlakshmi, Padmaavathi, Radsanush, curious28, Poojachinoy, blueblue, Kiya, dollysonpari, Srinidhi007, Saigirl, Boons, orchid11, Godsblessings, KAME, Bhuvisrini , srith, nila1983,MOM2 BE, contributer, Suganvijay, Sangini, Rbpmalar, Mieindusladies, Yasothal, Shuch, indianlady17, pallavik96, Rashmii, Allzwell, RajashreeM, Anjani1, Belcanto, radhaparth2000, Willbemomma, Anniekarun, divyashetty18, Saktips, want2BMom, Jhansidevikanna, an123, Anamiks, jayyu5, uma16, rammu Anjani1, Kaven, eager2mom, love4ever, Manreet, MrsRiaSingh, Laxmi1982, madhurib8, kalps222, vkonda, aishgunt, Geeash, rpriya2129, Ramyakumar, DivyaKarthik (karthik_as30), Jayshreereddy, poornisatheesh, mahi84, parasu, jaishkaran, sheshin,lovelyheart17, confused, cvsakhila, priya23,165) deeparsm, CindyM, sulakshanasudha, kmeera, hopebaby, raji84, tsweety, dukhi,thavamalar, crazydee, nisha999, bindaas daisydee9 , sonvi , ilovelife, buddy, upavi , neha2903 , vrutikapanchal, bhanushanti, geetha1985, unluckyDIL, abipriya, mona123, rajinee, ferujoy, friend101,ssripriy, gayathri21, renukavarsha, manji1982 , umadaya, aarth0203, Happygoluckygal, subhadra20, Sveena, endlesshope, Heartbeat, kpsid, kkute, angelic85, mrsrajesh(santha), sweetgirl37, Smartncute, Riyakathir, Riyagopal, hopesinbaby2010, ocean, mrsrathna , banujaga, Kalima, falgunid18, mahi2000, riyaram, revi123, babyhopes81, sumaramesh, rise, vini31,hopefulmommy12, jubii, swee2, bangary, mansu123, silentlotus, rasirasi, mangalasm, sahana2020, aquawaves, babelfish ,Saravinodh, sreejag (sreelata), Vidya, nottie, AngelOnEarth, Lisa29, HopingLuck, BeHuman, javida, Winipooh, chitrasridhar23, 822002, sujadhana, manalimanoj, vishnur, pavithra17, KHaridra, Chellammu, tara06, selbha, pinki13, Suki, Yasmin, Miami beny2521, soumys, RamyaST, laxmirao84, thinkpositiv, ramyasiyer, happyn25, color99, AnkitaP, Priya, hivid ,wantmyangel, babyhopes123, kohilavijay, glimmer, tanujas, nisitha, tiredDL, saramuthu, sadhu, swarnaMom2B, Pavistats, ram, Payalmodi, komal16, anjanaa211 , icedrop, Niharikachauhan, Swapna9080, Ashu18184, BSruthi, Lakshmivijay017, Anusat ,Uma21vijay, Babymiracle , Eswarisuresh, Priyanka7878 , JazzyJazz, Medhasrik AArchana, Kee, Mathira, Vinesha, chinnirekha, srinithyakumar, tarasharma, Sudhajay, LakshmiMohan, shubha18, afc123, ittzzmie sweetpeas, katakam123, Mbharani, priyasakhi ,snnt1981, Chocolate, Purpledreams, swati0812, swati3, Mrithulanaren, Vidhsn, Blessedmommy, jaya81, abhi786, sara16, Preetimulik, blessemommy(usha), Anusuyasaraswat, wannababy, Kovaidoc, Thannir, Mullaikodi, Viiksha, Krsihnaroopa, Smileforever, Anjananathan, Prakruti, akshaya, Ntadipar, BaminiV, sathi,rkgurbani

6) May Mother Sai bless all the children in ILs who are appearing for Examinations - Board / Engineering/Medical/talent/ competitive exams with success.

C ... Shanthi akka's daughter (shanvy) - 12th std..

U .. Latha akka's daughter (latharam09) - 10 th std...

GaythriV’s kids- DD…………….12 th class & DS………………… Engineering exams

Subha2309: Her niece appearing for board exams.

7) Special requests:

Luckwaves: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (Baby requests put in separate section).

Paanzaa – May Sainath bless brother with good life and health. May his family be united with him.
    Rajinee: May mother Sai bless sister Rajinee with good suitable job and may she support her father. May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (baby requests put in separate section).
    Itsmebhagi: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister Bhagi.
    Angellic: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister Angellic.
    Meenuesh: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. May Sainath bless meenuesh’s brother with suitable life partner.
    Superwoman: May mother Sai shower his grace on her parents . May her sister be blessed with good life partner.
    Smilysmile: May mother Sai shower his divine grace on her continuously.
    GaythriV: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister GaythriV and her family.
    Mathira: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (Baby requests put in separate section).
    Subha2309: May Mother Sai 's blessings be always there on your parents and on your sister's family. May Sai shower his divine grace on your son. (Exam prayers requests in separate section).
    Luvlyroses: : May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (Baby requests put in separate section).
    cooldr: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister cooldr. May she be united with her DH soon. May all her dreams come true.
    Naliniravi: May mother Sai bless her daughter with good alliance. May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister Nalini and her family.
    Charulat: May Sainath shower his blessings in abundance on sister charulat.
    Ladki1: May mother Sai bless sister ladki1 with a suitable job. May mother Sai bless her with motherhood. (baby requests put in separate section).

Sarasprabhu-:May mother Sai bless her with marital bliss. (Safe delivery & healthy baby requests put in separate section).
    Amma15(Usha):May Our mother Sai bless your son and daughter in law with PG seat of their choice and may he bless your younger son with better job prospects.
    anuvarada: May our mother Sai bless her with good job. May her parents be blessed with good health, peace & happiness. May her sister get a good life partner and may she experience marital bliss and be happy in life.

Sarve Jana Sukino Bhavantu.

Om Shanthi Om Shanthi Om Shanthi

Sri Datta Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara Sri Narasimha Saraswathi Digambara Sri Manikya Prabhu Digambara Sri Swami Samartha Digambara Sri Sainatha Digambara
    [​IMG]

5 people like this.
  8. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras Sis & Saishakthi sis,

Thanks for including me in ur prayers.. U both r dng really a grt job.. May Baba bless u both abudantly with gud health & prosperity..

May SaiBaba bless us all in this new year.. & also grant our wishes too..

OmSairam.. JaiSairam..

9. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister, Saras sister and Suryakala sister,

I have doubt/clarification. I completed my parayana of Ch 29 this morning and I am in the 7th week of 9week thursday fast and prayer.
    My m - in - law passed away at noon today. She was abroad with my sil. Can I continue my parayana and 9 week puja?

Om Sairam,
    Usha

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Amma15 sister

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. May her soul rest in peace.

Coming to Parayana of Shree Sai Satcharithram, please do continue to read this as this manushya yagnam that is being done for benefit and welfare of all. The aim and purpose of this great karyam should not be stopped. I am sure this, she will appreciate being on god's abode- This is purely my personal opinion.

Coming to Sai vrat- i leave this to your discretion. since this you might have started for personal desires.

Please do take opinions of other sisters too.

When my mom passed away we went to Shirdi immediately after regular rituals. Only because of that visit & darshan i was able to sustain myself and come to this stage.

Om Sairam Om Sairam Om Sairam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.