PRAYERS to SHIRDI SAIBABA ::2013:: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

By Baba's grace, Saras Sister, is able to update PRAYERS thread of YEAR LONG SAISATCHARITRA PARAYAN week after week with great dedication.

Thanks to BABA for the strength and patience showered on her for this compilation.

Thanks to Saras Sister for praying for all of us and all others who pray for each other,

Sayee, our IL/Sai Family is growing and so are our PRAYER LIST, Please hear all of them and Bless each one of them as you deem it fit.

Thank you BABA for guiding us always.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

3 people like this.
  2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister

Om Sairam.

:iagree Our SAYEE family is growing by HIS grace:bowdown.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

3. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai Sisters,
    I have a prayer request for my brother who is hospitalised and critical due to jaundice. Please pray for him that he should get well soon. I sincerely believe Baba would take care of him.
    Thank you.

4. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras Sister..

May BABA bless you and your family with good health, happiness!!! What a tremendous you are doing sister, i dont have any words to express my thanks(which is very small word to express) to you!!

Thanks a lot for including my Father's health in your list...his health is improving very much day-by-day, he was in a stage of complete bed rest-to walk with sticks-to walk with one stick at present. Sai Dhanvantri is taking care of him very much dear sister. We heard and hearing many good things from our people back home...Once again thanks a lot for compiling all requests and keeping at the lotus feet of SAI Ma..

OM SAI NATHAYANAMAH
    OM SAI NATHAYANAMAH

5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras Sister,

Thank you for praying for me, my family, my parents and my DIL .

May Sri Datta Sai bless you and your family in abundance.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.

6. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Dear Sarasmam,

Thank you for the prayers. With SAI DHANAVANTRY'S BLESSINGS, I have fully recovered within two months and started going to office. Yes, without HIS blessings I may not have recovered so soon. My :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdownat his feet.

My friend Maheswari is going for her 5th cycle of chemo. She is also doing well with BABAs Grace. On behalf of her I convery my heartfelt thanks to you mam, for continuously praying for her.

om sai ram

7. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras,

Thanks for remembering each one of us every day in your prayers!! :)

Placing the prayers on the Holy Feet of Baba... My cousin has successfully cleared JEE Main exam by Baba's Grace... He is writing BITSAT and JEE Advanced soon...

Praying that he should get the best college for all his efforts...

Thanks a lot Baba for being there always... :)

8. Subha2309

Subha2309 Gold IL'ite

6) May Mother Sai bless all the children in ILs who are appearing for Examinations - Board / Engineering/Medical/talent/ competitive exams with success.
    Subha2309: Her niece appearing for board exams. May she have success in her exams and with excellent grades.

Dear Saras sister,

Thankyou for including all of us in your prayers week after week. I got some very good news to share. By Baba's grace, my niece, who had given her Std.X board exams have passed out with wonderful result. She has scored 96.3% and centum in Maths. Am feeling so blessed and so happy for her and my sister.

Thankyou for including her in the prayers. Let Baba continue to be with her in all her endeavours and bring in most and more happiness and success in her life.

My parents are already included in the prayer thread. Thankyou Baba for taking good care of them and I always pray for their well-being and happiness and Baba..please always be with them and give them peace, health and happiness. My dad would be very delighted to know his grand-daughter's results. Thankyou for giving this happiness to him.

Om Sairam.​

9. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

Thank you for your prayers for my family. May BABA bless and keep you always.

Our daughter in law has got a PG seat of her choice. Thank you for your prayers.

Om Sairam,

Usha

10. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

sairam

saras sister,

thanks for ur prayers.may sai bless u and ur family with abundance

om sainathaya namagha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.