Prayers For New Delhi And The Rest Of India

Discussion in 'Our Community' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Apr 21, 2013.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

I pray that New Delhi is safe at all hours of the day.

I pray that people can enjoy the various places in New Delhi.

I pray that there is abundance, wisdom, peace and happiness in New Delhi.

I pray there is an influx of tourists waiting to soak up the beautiful sights, sounds, and smells of India.

I pray that people have comfortable and enjoyable flight to New Delhi and short lines at baggage and customs.

I pray that people are kind to each other, especially the most helpless in their families, and society.

I have brief, happy memories of New Delhi. Elders found an alliance for me, we spoke on phone.

My flight to New Delhi came early and my then-fiance was the first to greet me in India.

I stayed with family in New Delhi for few days, around Connaught Place area, enjoyed the authentic foods, got a healthy dose of fright at the auto-riksha drivers going over the deepest potholes.

And finally, we enjoyed the long, beautiful, drive to my then-fiance's small town, where a week later we would have our beautiful marriage.

Everytime I think of the happiness of my marriage, I think of so many things, including my positive impressions of New Delhi,

I wish everyone has positive impressions of New Delhi and India.

I have faith that things will turn around and God will deliver justice and vindication.