Pray for me and my health issues

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by LLavanya, Jan 5, 2012.

1. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I have already posted a thread for getting click sound. I met one surgeon regarding this. He asked to check with Maxellofacial surgeon and he again asked me to meet Rhematologist in appollo. I am very sad about it. They are asking me to take more test and based on that only everything will be visible. Doctor is saying i may have joint problems all over the body

Regards
    Lavanya

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hugs and prayers lavanya.

sometimes, these joint issues will go away once you reduce weight..otherwise, there is so much improvement in medicine these days..you can manage.
    now be positive and cheerful..

3. Nargisshaik

Nargisshaik Bronze IL'ite

I will pray for u Lavanya..Don't worry, Everything will be alrite.....Have faith in GOD

4. DivyVisy

DivyVisy Junior IL'ite

God is always with you... We will keep you in our prayers... Dont worry... Let this New year brings you happiness and joy...

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Lavanya
    Go for Ayurvedic medicine. My mom too was suffering from these joint pains she tried all types of medicine but it was of no use but now she has started with Ayurvedic medicine and she is recovering, almost 90% of her pain has gone yes it is a slow process but very effective. Consult some good doctor.
    Will pray for you, your joint pains will go away fast.

6. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Shanvy for ur kind care. Starting from January 1 i am very curious and following strict diet with exercise. Will definitely loose weight with all our ILS suggestion. I could not join Gym because of cost and time. So i m trying with Lesile's workout only.

7. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Nargisshaik, DivyVisy, Arunarc Thanks a million for ur prayers and care . I am going to take all tomorrow will update soon.