praba's v care hairfall treatment-chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by sujakalyan, Nov 29, 2007.

1. vimalalucky

vimalalucky New IL'ite

Please visit a shanaz's beauty centre or any good beauty parlour monthly twice oil massage is very important

2. sowmyawise

sowmyawise New IL'ite

mehandi doesnt suti myhair at all so can u pls sugegst soemthign else any other homemade remedy for smooth n thick hair

3. rajip23

rajip23 New IL'ite

I have tried both V-Care & Dr.Batras.Its waste of money and time.That too i stay in b'lore i took so much effort to travel chennai for the so-called treatment and wasted my money.Coming to batras..its utterly waste...its useless homeopathy hospital.Actually homeopathy gives very good result but takes time for the result but dr.batras promised that they will show the result in 3 months i have continued this medicine for two years but still of no use.Please dont get attracted with any advertisement and waste your hard earned money.

Thanks,
    Rajeswari.P

4. Prema40

Prema40 New IL'ite

Re: Any reviews on praba's vcare skin clinic

Hello Members

Am coming in after a long time. Recently one of my known sources went to Prabas' V Care. The boss "Praba" was not willing to meet the client as she was busy and that only her juniors would do the consulation and what so ever. She was charged rs.8000/- just for the initial registration and few tests. The total attitude of the team was pathetic and money driven. I have suggested her to meet some good trichologists in Chennai. If you look at the IAT home page, Prabas' name does not exist. I think she is no more a member of the Trichology Association. That speaks about them.

Take care, do not get carried away by TV shows and high fi environments

Prema

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  5. jawahardas

jawahardas New IL'ite

================================

I have treated for my hair loss praba commited that the new hair growth will be 20% to 40% with her treatment. it cost me about 20 k and there was no results postive. They peeled my scalp skin using some chemical known as hair seed. I have lost 70% of hair after the treatment. Iam little scary about sideeffects if any.

I have question her same. She hyperboled that she had more than 50,000 clients and she doesn't need me. If so she should have replaced the money she had charged for her worth less treatment. He also made fun of me saying "what u taught? whether u taught the hairs will grow as Sai Baba." I have very bad experience that whehter am I with a proffessional person?
    What all they commited had ever materlised to know persons. There were many person to express their disgustment but not allowed.

:bonkIts me to balamed for running to the clinic before getting feed back from the ex-customers.

1 person likes this.
  6. jawahardas

jawahardas New IL'ite

==========================================

worth less. beware of any side affects.

7. jawahardas

jawahardas New IL'ite

=============================================

Madam,

I went tro the treatment with praba's v care during the year 2008. Praba consulted me and said that 20 to 40% normally new hair growh after treatment. During the process of treatment they removed the skin by using some chemical know as seeds. The bubbles were there in my scalp and it busted and the skin is removed. I lost almost of 70% after the treatment camparing to 2008 density. Bladness has emerged. It cost me around 20K. She replied to me that " whether U taught that ur hair will grow as Sai Baba." They say the new hairs has grown and growing by showing the darkness of the skin after the treatment.

I scared whether it will cause any side effects.

She also ask the customers to come monthly and quaterly to get serviced for her fixed income.

I request to stay away. Concentrate on ur diet. intake Amla, chavanaprakash ( dabur or any). Honey and apply alovera ,red chambarathi ( shoe flower ) leaf and flower pasted apply and leave for 20 to 30 minutes and wash with plain water weekly.

8. vidya2884

vidya2884 New IL'ite

hi ,

earlier i have once gone to praba v care

just for checking your hair . they charge 400-500 for each sitting

my friend went for dandruff removal which alone cost 10-15

9. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Thanks JawaharDas.Sorry for the late reply.Thanks a lot for ur reply.
    The feedback about it was not good,so I have not went for any treatment.I started to use home-care products.I am seeing a change in my skin. I will surely make use of ur tip.

10. Mahesh1

Mahesh1 New IL'ite

Hi All,

One suggestion i can give you with my experience about prabas vcare is completely fake clinic they have use their advertising skills to promote their clinic and mocking the people.. i have spent more than 12000 bucks.
    Dont go there, they will give you some kind of menthol oil to use regulary with that oil surely you will face too much of hair loss:drowning and il provide you some home made capsules that capsules are very very useless:hide:

kindly suggest your friends and relatives, dont go to vcare and waste your money.